shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else gotten the Obama is the Anti-Christ email?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how said this makes me. One of my good Christian friends linked me in to an email she was forwarding warning that Obama had the same characteristics that were forewarned by the book of Revelation about the Anti-Christ. I cannot count the number of good, decent, educated people who seem to lose their brain capacity on this subject. I do not know what causes it, but I''m absolutely stunned.

Anyway, I think this is the latest smear campaign to go out. If you wish to refute it, here is a link with some facts: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.asp?print=y

You should reply to all if you get a smear email and forward the Snopes link.

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
I have not gotten that email. I condemn that email.

I am of a certain belief, I know we can''t discuss religion here, but, I believe that someday we will see a person described in the Bible. I also don''t think it is Barack. I really think that there have been leaders throught time that could fit the bill for the dreaded end time leader. Hitler, Mousolini (sp), Saddam, Cesear...etc. I also think that he will be so slick, that we will not know who he is until it is too late. Maybe I''ve said too much. I will stop now.
17.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 3:26:12 PM
Author: starsapphire

I am of a certain belief, I know we can''t discuss religion here, but, I believe that someday we will see a person described in the Bible. I also don''t think it is Barack. I really think that there have been leaders throught time that could fit the bill for the dreaded end time leader. Hitler, Mousolini (sp), Saddam, Cesear...etc. I also think that he will be so slick, that we will not know who he is until it is too late. Maybe I''ve said too much. I will stop now.
17.gif
I think this is obvious, but maybe it''s not and I should be more clear. I am NOT judging people''s religious beliefs. I am judging the email.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/20/2008 3:31:13 PM
Author: MaggieB

17.gif
I think this is obvious, but maybe it''s not and I should be more clear. I am NOT judging people''s religious beliefs. I am judging the email.
Maggie, I think that was clear in your OP.
5.gif

And thanks for posting the Snopes link. I think it''s absolutely disgusting that people are circulating lies like this.
38.gif

I have not received this e-mail, but if/when I do, I will DEFINITELY reply with the Snopes link!!!
29.gif

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 3:31:13 PM
Author: MaggieB

17.gif
I know you are not saying anything about religious beliefs. I do think that people who are emailing that stuff should not do that.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
This belongs in the crazies/nutcase thread
9.gif

If I get that email from anyone, I''ll just suggest an Alcoawrap Bible cover to them as protection
20.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 3:12:27 PM
Author:MaggieB
Oh how said this makes me. One of my good Christian friends linked me in to an email she was forwarding warning that Obama had the same characteristics that were forewarned by the book of Revelation about the Anti-Christ. I cannot count the number of good, decent, educated people who seem to lose their brain capacity on this subject. I do not know what causes it, but I''m absolutely stunned.

Anyway, I think this is the latest smear campaign to go out. If you wish to refute it, here is a link with some facts: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.asp?print=y

You should reply to all if you get a smear email and forward the Snopes link.

I''d heard about this several months ago.

I think that people are remembering the "Left Behind" series of books. The series is fiction, but is based on the bible The likeness between Obama and the character "Nicholae Carpathia"-the anti-christ in the book is uncanny.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results