shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone dealt with both James Allen and Eternity Diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Picabia

Shiny_Rock
I''m purchasing an e-ring in almost exactly 4 weeks and want to get my ducks in a row. I was planning to commit to one shop that I can visit in NYC but has 30 days return policy and an extensive online shop. I was originally going with JA, but it seems Eternity Diamond''s prices seem to be more competitive. However I can''t zoom on the stones at ED to see inclusions.

The point being, has anyone dealt with both of these institutions and can advise where each excels over the other (no badmouthing please, just maybe personal experience or pros/cons of each?)
Thanks!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
My original engagement stone and ring was from JA and then a few months later we upgraded the stone with JA. They were great both times! I would not hesitate to recommend them. I have no experience with the other vendor you are asking about.

Good luck with your purchase and proposal!

Picabia

Shiny_Rock
Good to know.
If it''s not to personal, did you upgrade for double the value of the stone? I was under the impression that was their policy, but am curious how strict that rule is.

Also, how did you like the box? Should I think about getting something more exciting/less branded, or is it nice?

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
JA is great. i nver went entirely through with my purchase with them because I decided that I NEEDED a setting by Leon Mege and thought it best to keep everything under one roof. That being said, JA earned my trust and I wouldn''t hesitate to get other items from them.

Make sure you go to their site via this website and get their Pricescope discount!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results