shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone bought from BKKGemstones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T,
I''m sorry I have no idea who they are.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring was designed and commissioned by a friend of mine and subsequently became an addition on the BKK website!!!! She loves it but said in hindsight it would look better in y/gold. Also, I''m pretty sure the sapphires have been beryllium diffused - if this is a problem for you then make sure you ask the question to get clarification one way or another.

I''ve had 5 things from BKK with mixed results. Their loose gemstones are generally better than the photos indicate (which is unusual). The jewellery I have mixed feelings about. The quality is good but I had an item commissioned and it was sooooooo wrong I can''t tell you. The first photos for my approval were laughable they were so dreadful.

So I have mixed feelings about them. Since that ring has been made before I would say that you''re fairly safe. Here''s their actual website.

http://bkkgemstones.com/alexandrite-c-79.html

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Chrono - no worries, I had a feeling someone might and seems that Loving does yay!

and Loving - That is way cool! on the ring though and thanks for the link. So sorry about the experience with them going custom. I''ll keep it in mind, I"m lusting after a sapphire eternity ring, whether it be a stand alone or a very petite small stacker (just gotta find one)
Thanks for your input

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results