shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone at the jewelry show in White Plains?

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
I’m here now with my friend. Saw one vendor with really beautiful antique pieces. I would have purchased something but they gave me a once over and were then dismissive.

If you don’t mind that kind of thing I’d recommend checking it out if you’re in the area.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I’m here now with my friend. Saw one vendor with really beautiful antique pieces. I would have purchased something but they gave me a once over and were then dismissive.

If you don’t mind that kind of thing I’d recommend checking it out if you’re in the area.

I heard a vendor talking about it last weekend at the NYC show. Hope you have fun, and the other vendors are more welcoming!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you.

Ughhh I missed the NYC show! :cry2:

It is fun, I bought a nice sapphire and some beautiful fluorite I want to make into earrings.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Intergem, I take it? They used to have shows in Hartford that we attended, but it's been at least 10 years since they held a show here in CT.

The Intergem website shows only 35 exhibitors. The shows we attended had a lot more exhibitors than that. Is it such a small show now, or did they just fail to list the exhibitors?

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Intergem, I take it? They used to have shows in Hartford that we attended, but it's been at least 10 years since they held a show here in CT.

The Intergem website shows only 35 exhibitors. The shows we attended had a lot more exhibitors than that. Is it such a small show now, or did they just fail to list the exhibitors?

Yeah I think that is what it was. I don’t know how many vendors there were, maybe 35 but there were quite a few bead vendors. It wasn’t quite what I was expecting honestly. While fun to go with my friend, it wasn’t great. She doesn’t like jewelry as much as I do and was disappointed. I’m thinking maybe more vendors will be there tomorrow since it is a weekend.

Honestly the vendor with the most beautiful jewelry was the one that gave me the pretty woman treatment.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results