shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody purchase diamond from www.goodoldgold.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snowbell

Rough_Rock
Has anyone purchase a diamond from goodoldgold? please tell your story

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I have not, but would not hesitate to buy from Jonathan. He is very knowledgeable and is an all around good guy so you will have a good buying experience with him.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lots of people here have shopped there. Use the search box near the top of the page for things like ''Good Old Gold'', ''GOG'' etc. The boss there is a regular poster here under the name Rhino.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I have not purchased from him either. However, visiting GOG on Long Island and picking up a little something something is on my to-do list before I die.
9.gif

Shay

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me neither but Kaleigh recently purchased a gorgeous asscher.

you can find her thread about the stone here

i also would not hesitate to purchase a stone from GOG.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I would purchase from GOG in a heartbeat!!

You have nothing to worry about...well except for picking out which gorgeous diamond you are going to buy!!

Good luck!

Misato-san

Rough_Rock
Yup, my bf and I recently purchased a solasfera diamond from GoG

The link is here:
http://www.goodoldgold.com/0_70ct_g_vs2_solasfera.htm

They are 1 of only 3 places which sell this cut.

It''s a beautiful stone and I can''t wait to get it set!

They were great to deal with. You never feel any pressure to buy and they are great about answering any questions or concerns you may have.

stubee77

Rough_Rock
Well, I haven''t actually bought anything from GOG (yet), but in dealing with a number of different vendors so far, Jonathon has blown me away with the speed and diligence with which he responds to my queries (no matter how stoopid or oddball!). Being new to diamond buying, let alone internet diamond buying, I couldn''t praise him highly enough.
36.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
36.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/36.gif" align="absMiddle border=0">
Stu.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I bought a beautiful asscher from GOG and am thrilled with it. The whole team at GOG is great and were a pleasure to work with. Good luck!!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a H&As RB from GOG - we have are very pleased with the stone, and the service we received.
They are straight shooters all the way; VERY knowledgable and helpful.
I would not hesitate to buy from them again, infact I'm sure we will.
Feel free to PM me with questions.

Scintillating...

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
YES, I did,,, and I will again in the future, for sure.
2.gif
He''s fantastic... and gotta love the NY accent! LOL
9.gif

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I have. In fact I have purchased 2 stones. A 1.5ct round brillant, and in July a 2.0 ct round brillant. I recommend them and also send my friends there.

I''ve worked with Jonathan, Chas and Tim. Anyone of them can help you out with a stone. Enjoyed working with them!

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I have.

Johnathan was one of only 2 vendors who were willing to do a special search for exactly what I wanted (a matched pair of 1/4 carat, superideal cut, side diamonds with Medium Blue fluoresence). NiceIce was the other vendor willing to search. Johnathan found them first. I believe 6 vendors were invited to search.

GOG is great. So is NiceIce.

Perry

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GOG is great
36.gif
so is WF and WINK.i have bought from with all three of these vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results