shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody else super sappy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
If I see anybody getting married or engaged, I almost always start crying and for at least a few minutes. BF can''t help but laugh at me when it happens...even when I know it''s coming!!!
This mainly happens with movies and tv shows, I don''t know why!

My sappiness isn''t just wedding related, I love Gilmore Girls and for the past 4 years, I''ve seriously been watching the whole series continuously. There are certain episodes that I just can''t help but cry to! Also My Girl, ugh! I''m such a baby.

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
I''m totally like that too! I don''t know how I''m gonna get through my own wedding without turning into a puffy-eyed, mascara-stained crazy person!
40.gif

I love Gilmore Girls too!
1.gif

titian23

Shiny_Rock
I do this! Not really at engagements because not many of my friends have gotten engaged, but I cry at movies, sitcoms, commercials. Its crazy really! My bf loves it, but at any hint of something sad in a movie he starts looking at me out of the corner of his eye. This usually results in me crying at the movie and laughing at him at the same time
41.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
There has only been 2 weddings that I''ve been to that I didn''t cry at. One I was concentrating so hard not to cry cause SO makes fun of me too.. I teared up but didn''t let any tears fall haha. And the other wedding I didn''t cry at I literally paid NO attention to the wedding because my cousin had asked me to sing at her wedding and I knew that if I actually watched the wedding I would cry and then sound like crap when I had to sing. I felt bad not watching it but it was really for the better.

The weird thing is I don''t consider myself sappy really... I''m not like an ooey gooey mushy person when it comes to relationships. I''m very level headed and logical. FF is the one who is always saying the sweet gushy things, I just feel silly saying them usually, even if I mean them. I''m just really easily touched by things and cry VERY easily.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 8:23:46 AM
Author: titian23
I do this! Not really at engagements because not many of my friends have gotten engaged, but I cry at movies, sitcoms, commercials. Its crazy really! My bf loves it, but at any hint of something sad in a movie he starts looking at me out of the corner of his eye. This usually results in me crying at the movie and laughing at him at the same time
41.gif

Ditto this.
39.gif

rierie26

Shiny_Rock
I didn''t used to be! Now I cry at some of the "Say Yes to the Dress" episodes!
20.gif

Some of these videos made me cry as well - they''re just so sweet and well made!
39.gif

http://www.vimeo.com/8212808

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
The ONLY t.v. or movie proposal I never cried during was when Aidan proposed to Carrie. I was yelling at the television "Don''t marry him, Carrie!!! He doesn''t understand you!!!!"

My husband retreated to his office very quickly that night.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I used to cry at movies, but that was about it. But things are getting worse, as now some super saccharine commercials will get me going. As far as things in real-life go, I cry more easily than I used to, but I still wouldn''t consider myself an emotional person. But if one of my students or my boyfriend does something really sweet I''ll tear up but do my best to keep the tears from falling.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 11:00:10 AM
Author: stepcutgirl

Date: 1/22/2010 8:23:46 AM
Author: titian23
41.gif

Ditto this.
39.gif
Count me in this catagory too!

I am soooooo sappy its not even funny,
Weddings, breakups in movies, babies being born on TV.....

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I cry at Hallmark commercials.
And TV shows.
And movies.
And books.
And weddings.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 2:19:38 AM
Author:pinkstars
If I see anybody getting married or engaged, I almost always start crying and for at least a few minutes. BF can''t help but laugh at me when it happens...even when I know it''s coming!!!

This mainly happens with movies and tv shows, I don''t know why!

My sappiness isn''t just wedding related, I love Gilmore Girls and for the past 4 years, I''ve seriously been watching the whole series continuously. There are certain episodes that I just can''t help but cry to! Also My Girl, ugh! I''m such a baby.

I am definitely included in this catergory! I cry at so much stuff! I can say that I have cried at movies, tv shows, weddings, etc. Anything that is sweet or romantic can make me cry. I agree that it happens more often with me during movies and tv shows too.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I was really bracing myself to watch that video, but I don''t think I can watch it on my laptop! I''ll have to wait until BF isn''t using his, then I''ll report back.

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2010 6:09:34 AM
Author: pinkstars
I was really bracing myself to watch that video, but I don''t think I can watch it on my laptop! I''ll have to wait until BF isn''t using his, then I''ll report back.

Hee hee,

Wait til you see it, it''s beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results