shape
carat
color
clarity

Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
But wait ... the deal gets EVEN sweeter ...

"Also included with your purchase is an appraisal for $27,000,000.00 and a gift certificate for $60.00 towards your next purchase."

When you''re buying 30 million dollars worth of jewelry, that $60 discount really takes the sting out of it, no??
9.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, the is the deal maker
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, let me call my good friend Donald Trump and see if he can get me an even better discount...like HALF OFF. Then maybe he can spot me the other half and I''ll be the proud owner of a huge rock to go with my invisible body guards and Rottweilers when I go to Sam''s Club. LOL! Thank you for posting that, Jazmine!
36.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I wish they had some hand shots of that 82 carat diamond. I can''t imagine how big that must be.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, that $60 off your next purchase did it for me. Haha. That sucker is huge!!!
6.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Holy cow! Hey think that jewelry store will really finance that stone??

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2006 9:56:00 PM
Author: kaleigh
Yeah, that $60 off your next purchase did it for me. Haha. That sucker is huge!!!
6.gif
The $60 off definitely makes it a done deal for me
2.gif
. Without it I would have walked
3.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Cow!!!!
20.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
They should try and get a better picture of the diamond, it doesn''t look like a "D" color...Personally I would show some sort of comparison, and even more realistically...I would not be selling a genuine 80 carat plus diamond on ebay.

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
The $60 off is great, I can''t believe they put that in!

See what I don''t understand is that if I had 11 million to throw away on a diamond, I most certaintly would not think "gee lets see what''s on auction on EBAY." Cartier is more like it. I just can''t picture Donald Trump shopping on e-bay for a large dimond for his wife.

Also, let me dish out 11 million for a seller I know nothing about, especially when the site has a mediocre picture, bad description and no spec documents posted.

stacy4232

Rough_Rock
hmmmm, i''ve been needing a new dining room table. that 80+ carat emerald diamond might just work for that. i''d definitely make people use coasters though.
emsmilep.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I was going to say that the IF rating and the D color really was selling me, until I got to the major selling point- the 48% table. With specs like that, who needs Cartier??
20.gif

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
If you go to that guy''s eBay store, one of the categories is "Loose Diamonds/Investments." That totally sold me, forget the stock market, I am buying from this guy only! And I get $60 off my next purchase! Can''t beat that!
20.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
This is so hilarious I just spit water all over my computer--thanks a lot
37.gif
Seriously, who WOULD buy a stone like that sight unseen? I too love the $60 off your next purchase. That sure sold me!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results