shape
carat
color
clarity

Any suggestions for natural sleep aids?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again, ladies! Hahah, Dee, thanks for the rum suggestion.
3.gif

Date: 9/8/2009 1:29:36 PM
Author: Maisie
I have terrible trouble sleeping too. Its since I went on my anti depressants. I always thought those pills knocked you out! Sometimes I am awake all night. Its horrible. I end up feeling exhausted by mid afternoon.

When you say your mind races.. is it always about the same things? Are you thinking wedding stuff all the time maybe?
Hello, sweet Maisie.
1.gif
Often it's dumb home stuff, like "oh, forgot to email the estate agency about the bathroom tiles" or "did I remember to take the chicken out of the freezer for tomorrow's dinner?" When I have a revelation like, "Oh, crap! Forgot to pay the bills online today!" my brain will stay wound up for a while before it even starts to chill out again. And then, often there are also work things to take care of. I try to keep a to-do list current at work so that I don't do this as often, but sometimes I will lie awake and try to figure out what to do about certain students (especially the ones that get physically violent to other students and to myself).

Wedding stuff used to keep me up when trying to choose between countries, but once we came up with a plan that sat right with me, none of the details have really worried me--certainly not enough to get my mind racing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results