shape
carat
color
clarity

ANY SHOE LOVERS OUT THERE?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Balustroid

Rough_Rock
Shoes are important to most people and that includes me. Most of my shoes are dainty and pointy. Infact, someone asked me if my feet are pyramid shaped! I wear size 35 (Italian) or sometimes 36½. But on a few ocassions, I bought shoes which are slightly bigger than my size because my size were not available, for the simple reason that I love the patterns or the colours a lot or just because I simply like them. Sometimes when I go to my regular shoe shop, I feel very excited about their new arrival and feel like a child in a candy shop.

I have high heels (3 to 4 inches high), pumps and not so high heels. When I go to work, I would put an extra pair of shoes in the car because I sometimes just cannot decide which pair to wear! This is crazy. I normally wear high heels to work. After work, sometimes, I would go window shopping. After 1 hour in the mall, I would regret wearing the shoes and wish for a pair of flip flops. I am obviously a fashion victim
sick.gif

Anyway, my favourite pair is: black textured pony-hair with beige lizard-skin toe cap. There''s a strap going across too, of beige lizard-skin. These shoes are very playful! I have a pair of orange sling backs with lizard- skin toe cap (from the same collection.) They are remarkable. Then there''s a pair with ankle straps, of black ostrich-leg-skin and blue kid leather. I just love them, they never fail to impress me! When I want to be kind to my feet, I wear ballerina pumps. My favourite is of pale pink lace all over and it has a strap going across with a tiny diamante buckle. Oh, I love them very much and they take me straight to Alice in Wonderland for an important tea party!!

It''s winter here, so it''s time to display the boots. My latest pair of boots are black & metal studded. I was thinking of Metallica when I bought them. They are low heeled, ankle length. Very, very soft almost like butter! Super light weight. They are square toed.

I have a few pairs of the same pattern but in different colours because I just couldn''t decide which colour to buy.

The other day, I came back from my regular shoe shop with a few boxes. I went to the kitchen, took out the shoes out of their boxes, put them on display and started to look for something to eat. While I was eating, I saw my darling cat sitting cosily in one of the boxes. And I thought to myself: it''s always nice to make someone happy!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I have a serious problem with black boots. I have about 15 pairs in various styles & heels. Funny though, I don't own 15 pairs of regular shoes (nearly all black) and this amount includes my tenni's. Probably because I have such a small narrow foot. Shoes are hard to find in 6 1/2 narrow. I usually have to spend $$$ on the Italian or Spainish brands. With boots, I can wear a sock so I have more options. Also, most boots are comfortable. I simple can not wear a pair of shoes that are the slightest bit uncomfortable.

But, I do have a friend like you. I've never seen anything like it. I was visiting when she was cleaning out her closet. She sent more shoes to Goodwill than I own. Does someone really need a bright pink pair of shoes w/ lime green accents? She even has lots of slippers in different styles.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I have a shoe fetish, but not for the current 'high fashioned' styles.

I cannot stand the pointed toe and high heel syndrome. It reminds me too much of my teen years, which was the last time I recall wearing heels.

Give me an attractive pair of "Born" shoes, that are cute, sassy and most importantly, round toed and *flat*, or mildly platformed!

win

PS I understand there's a growing business of plastic surgery for the *feet* for women, much like Cinderella's wicked step sisters, who insist on cramming their too wide, more rectangular shaped feet into a shape that no human foot is patterned. I am given to understand these women go so far as to have toes removed to *fit* into their Jimmy Choos (or fit designer name brand here) shoes. Ah I'm afraid I don't understand this trend. I have small, fairly dainty feet, (size 5.5-6) and I'd never consider this type of vanity surgery.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smart girl, Furthermore
9.gif

I too love shoes but not more than diamonds.
2.gif
I've got my priorities!!!

CherylP

Rough_Rock
I'm a total shoe freak, but like Winyan, into function over form (for the most part). I have shoes in every shade of brown imaginable (I guess it's my equivalent of basic black). I like clogs best -- Born, Stegmann, Dansko, Ugg -- as well as boots (Ugg and Frye). I prefer anything that slips on, rather than anything that has to be tied (yes, I can tie my own shoes!)

I also like nice, comfortable sandals in the summer, ones with a sneaker-like footbed. I bought a pair of Teva last spring that I could live in forever!

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
How do the Danskos run? I wear a size 8 shoe and can't decide if I should order a 38 or a 39 in the Professional clogs (I want to get black ones). I've emailed some vendors, but they've all told me something different!

Speaking of comfort, I just bought some Taryn Rose shoes off of ebay. I'll let you know how they are!

CherylP

Rough_Rock
I think the Danskos run kinda big; I wear a 9.5, and bought a 40. I could easily have worn a 39.

With socks, they're perfect (which might be how they're meant to be worn), but I like going sockless!

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results