shape
carat
color
clarity

Any one have dealings with Brian M. Smaul

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, never heard of them. Did check out the website and found it a bit "funky." Most of the links don't work and those that do, don't offer much from what I can tell. Too bad, because from the opening of their website, it looked like they might have a good site. I think they put all their "marbles" in the intro and not much else into their actual products. Doesn't mean they aren't good, but you sure can't tell much from their website.

But then, what do I know. I personally made a big investment with a local jeweler, who has no website whatsoever! LOL

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Because he is somewhat local to us, we have had some experience with this firm. All of it has been good from an appraiser''s point of view. He knows us and I would think he''d have no problem with us taking a look for someone interested in something to help bring everyone together.... Glad to help you.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been to his store in Strafford, it''s very nice. Never bought from him though. I have friends that have and they have been very pleased with their puchases.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results