shape
carat
color
clarity

Any of you still on Cloud 9?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
I never really introduced myself...

I am new to the forums and recently got engaged and posted my pics in the SMTR section. Does anyone here still feel the adrenaline or "cloud 9" effect even after a week and half? or more? I feel that rush every time I get a glance of my "precious"
27.gif
haha...

Here''s a linky to my ring https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/yay-he-did-it.113090/

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Just knowing myself, I will when it happens! I still wake up every morning and am amazed at how lucky I am to have found H. Every morning!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
OOhh gorgeous ring!
I still get a buzz with my man now and then... - wait - that sounds dicey haha

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m engaged 18 months now and I still feel so excited, especially if I''m out and I catch a glimpse of my ring.

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
i''ve been engaged for 6 month, and i still get butterflies when i think about his proposal.....
(bee** we may be a bit ridiculous)

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/26/2009 9:59:35 PM
Author:AsscherNut

I am new to the forums and recently got engaged and posted my pics in the SMTR section. Does anyone here still feel the adrenaline or ''cloud 9'' effect even after a week and half? or more? I feel that rush every time I get a glance of my ''precious''
27.gif
haha...

Here''s a linky to my ring https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/yay-he-did-it.113090/

No, but then again, I had my ring for about 3 or 4 weeks before I had to send it out for a reset, and the guard needed to have the side anchors moved in because they were positioned right between my fingers.

The rings are still being worked on, so I think it''s been about 3 or 4 weeks since I got to wear my engagement ring!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Yup, and I''ve been engaged since last June! At this rate here''s going to be a respectably sized butterfly farm in my belly for years to come after the wedding!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Are you asking if I still get butterflies when I look at my ring, or think about getting married? If you are, then...hmmmm. I mean, I am so in love. Sometimes (as corny and
20.gif
as this sounds) I just look at him and say to myself, "God, I love him so much!" Last night was a perfect example. He tells me in bed, "I can''t wait to marry you," and I literally started tearing up. AND, I am not that super-emotional-crying-all-the-time kind of girl. But I feel so happy to think that we are getting hitched! And really, starting our family.

So, I guess, yes? I don''t know. I definitely don''t stare at my ring all the time and jump for joy. I love, love, love
30.gif
my ring, but it''s a ring. Him on the other hand, he''s the prize.
2.gif
And he''s so cute!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been engaged since December, and I still will find myself staring at my ring. I love it so much!! With FI, there are times I wanna kill him, but mostly it''s thoughts of ''I can''t wait to be US forever.''
9.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 2:00:11 PM
Author: Bia
Are you asking if I still get butterflies when I look at my ring, or think about getting married? If you are, then...hmmmm. I mean, I am so in love. Sometimes (as corny and
20.gif
as this sounds) I just look at him and say to myself, ''God, I love him so much!'' Last night was a perfect example. He tells me in bed, ''I can''t wait to marry you,'' and I literally started tearing up. AND, I am not that super-emotional-crying-all-the-time kind of girl. But I feel so happy to think that we are getting hitched! And really, starting our family.

So, I guess, yes? I don''t know. I definitely don''t stare at my ring all the time and jump for joy. I love, love, love
30.gif
2.gif
And he''s so cute!
We''ve been engaged for 2 months and we go through the same thing every night. We are a really sappy, sickly-sweet couple behind closed doors, and I hope we''re this crazy about each other when we''re 80 years old!

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
Married (does that count still?!) since Dec. and Im still on cloud 9...I wish everyone this feeling
30.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I''ve only been engaged a week, but yea, I still get all aflutter when I catch a glimpse of my ring. And my *fiance*! Haha.

Oh goodness, I''ve been annoying people on Facebook by posting statuses like that, "Making dinner with my *fiance*!", lol.

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
somegirl..
the first few days after we got engaged, and the word "fiance" would go through my head, i would laugh out loud. like a real belly laugh, not a giggle. funny how one little word can evoke such a response.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Looking at my ring sometimes I get a little ping of excitment.. but its when I look at FI that I get that whole butterflies in the belly.. he has made me knees buckle more than I can count when he gives me one of those gorgeous smiles.. *sighs*
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
We''ve been engaged for almost two months. I usually feel those feelings when I''m sitting at work, typing away on my computer, and glance down at my ring. Sometimes, it seems surreal, like I''m in a dream.
It really hits me when I look at stuff for our wedding, like venues, flowers, cakes and dresses.
I still get butterflies each and every time I call him my fiance :)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yes. I still get all giddy when I look at my ring.... And i''ve been married for 2 years!

I love my sparklies, and my hunny!

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
20.gif
as this sounds) I just look at him and say to myself, ''God, I love him so much!'' Last night was a perfect example. He tells me in bed, ''I can''t wait to marry you,'' and I literally started tearing up. AND, I am not that super-emotional-crying-all-the-time kind of girl. But I feel so happy to think that we are getting hitched! And really, starting our family.

30.gif
2.gif
And he''s so cute!
Sorry for the confusion, but yes that''s what I meant. Whenever I think about spending the rest of my life with my fiance, I can''t help but get butterflies!

The ring is part of him and that''s why I love it so much. To put so much thought into a symbol of commitment is just soooo romantic to me...haha maybe I''m just a complete sap...
9.gif

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 6:43:50 PM
Author: somegirl932
I''ve only been engaged a week, but yea, I still get all aflutter when I catch a glimpse of my ring. And my *fiance*! Haha.

Oh goodness, I''ve been annoying people on Facebook by posting statuses like that, ''Making dinner with my *fiance*!'', lol.
Hahaha...i''m the same way! I always find an excuse to say "my fiance"

AsscherNut

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 2:53:42 PM
Author: princessplease
We''ve been engaged for almost two months. I usually feel those feelings when I''m sitting at work, typing away on my computer, and glance down at my ring. Sometimes, it seems surreal, like I''m in a dream.
It really hits me when I look at stuff for our wedding, like venues, flowers, cakes and dresses.
I still get butterflies each and every time I call him my fiance :)
It''s been almost two weeks, and it still sometimes feel surreal! I will be doing something as simple as driving and look down and I''m like "woah...i can''t believe this is actually happening"

I''m just in the beginning stages of planning....It''s overwhelming with all that there is to do and so many choices!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Asscher, we haven''t done much because I''m just wrapping up school, but "skirting" the wedding stuff (as I like to call it, lol!) is so overwhelming!!! My FMIL bought me this book called The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day. I glanced through it, and it was very informative, detailed, and helpful so far. I would definitely recommend it. If you don''t mind used books, some amazon sellers have it as cheap as $3.94 Link

OneAngryElf

Rough_Rock
I feel a little bad for all of the guys who don''t have a gorgeous piece of bling on their finger to remind themselves of how lucky THEY are to be marrying some awesome ladies!!

30.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 6:04:37 PM
Author: AsscherNut

20.gif

30.gif
2.gif
And he''s so cute!

Sorry for the confusion, but yes that''s what I meant. Whenever I think about spending the rest of my life with my fiance, I can''t help but get butterflies!

The ring is part of him and that''s why I love it so much. To put so much thought into a symbol of commitment is just soooo romantic to me...haha maybe I''m just a complete sap...
9.gif

I totally get it (you''re not a sap). You stare at your ring and get really excited! That''s to be expected. I''ve had over 4 months to get used to my ring LOL...but it does take my breath away sometimes.
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement! AND your bling
31.gif

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Even though I knew my ring was coming, it''s still surreal sometimes that I''m in this new phase of wedding planning and fiance and Inow talk about colors and things that he didn''t want to hear about before the engagement. But also, as I''m in a job I really can''t stand, being engaged and focusing on my future with fiance has helped me put everything in perspective. For example, it doesn''t matter if someone at work doesn''t think I''m doing a good job at something, because someone at home things I''m pretty darn special and he gave me this symbol that he wants the world to know that.

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 9:59:35 PM
Author:AsscherNut

I am new to the forums and recently got engaged and posted my pics in the SMTR section. Does anyone here still feel the adrenaline or ''cloud 9'' effect even after a week and half? or more? I feel that rush every time I get a glance of my ''precious''
27.gif
haha...

Yes...Still getting the "congrats" messages from friends and loving every one of them. :)
I''ve been engaged for a little more than a week now.

Asschernut, I LOVE your ring. It''s so pretty and delicate.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I got engaged about a month ago, and although I get very excited and happy when I think of our life together, I don''t get excited about the wedding planning and immigration paperwork and stuff.
14.gif
Maybe it''s just me, but I can''t wait ''til all that''s over with and we''re just together and married.
30.gif

The ring itself was mine beforehand (my great-grandmother''s ring), so although it makes me happy because it symbolizes that we''re engaged, it doesn''t set my heart a-flutter (but the plan is to get my ring in a couple years, so then it will
2.gif
).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results