shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Ideas?

General NewSense

Rough_Rock
Can anyone give me any information on this ring. I did google " what does GTR 18K" mean and I'm just not happy with the search results.
My ferret discovered it while I was walking him in the park. He looked pretty happy, the sparkly gold excited him so.

ring2.jpg ring1a.jpg

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
The ring aside, tell us all about those sweeties. I know nothing about ferrets!

General NewSense

Rough_Rock
The ring aside, tell us all about those sweeties. I know nothing about ferrets!

I was once told people who want a dog actually want something to control, people who want a cat need something to love and then I said i seem to be attracted to ferrets and their response was, I'll bet you're very sneaky then aren't you. I simply smiled and walked away.

I was playing with Tweek in the Boston Public Garden and a man found it quite interesting that he'd come a running when I called him. I showed him a few other things Tweek could do and he offered me $500.00 for him right there on the spot. The man was from England and they do something there called Rabbiting, it's where they send a ferret down a rabbit hole to chase out the rabbits so the rabbits can be captured. The only problem is that they usually loose the ferret in the process because it runs away. Tweek would probably dance around proudly at his accomplishment and patiently wait for a treat. I turned the offer down without hesitatation but did give the man a few pointers on how I got Tweek to listen.

Banana yogurt treats for ferrets ;-)
that and I Never locked him in a cage. The door was always open, his food and hammock was in there so he really never roamed very far. Now Shyzza on the other hand, she is a little adventurer and she's already been in animal jail for running away and raiding the little old lady down the street's garden. I always wanted to write a children's book about that episode called Shyzza's Day Out. Once she broke into the neighbor's house and climbed into a big bowl of salad and just sat there snacking away on it until someone came in to get it. Shyzza actually had to traverse over a giant sleeping Rottweiler to get into the apartment! If you like fun, adventure and a little bit of crazy...get a ferret ;-)

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Tweek ferrets.jpg ,
the darker one, has also found me numerous dime bags of 420 refreshments; Shyzza, has also found a few nice things but Tweek seems to know quality a little better ;-)

Well then, not only cute but useful :bigsmile:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was once told people who want a dog actually want something to control, people who want a cat need something to love and then I said i seem to be attracted to ferrets and their response was, I'll bet you're very sneaky then aren't you. I simply smiled and walked away.

I was playing with Tweek in the Boston Public Garden and a man found it quite interesting that he'd come a running when I called him. I showed him a few other things Tweek could do and he offered me $500.00 for him right there on the spot. The man was from England and they do something there called Rabbiting, it's where they send a ferret down a rabbit hole to chase out the rabbits so the rabbits can be captured. The only problem is that they usually loose the ferret in the process because it runs away. Tweek would probably dance around proudly at his accomplishment and patiently wait for a treat. I turned the offer down without hesitatation but did give the man a few pointers on how I got Tweek to listen.

that and I Never locked him in a cage. The door was always open, his food and hammock was in there so he really never roamed very far. Now Shyzza on the other hand, she is a little adventurer and she's already been in animal jail for running away and raiding the little old lady down the street's garden. I always wanted to write a children's book about that episode called Shyzza's Day Out. Once she broke into the neighbor's house and climbed into a big bowl of salad and just sat there snacking away on it until someone came in to get it. Shyzza actually had to traverse over a giant sleeping Rottweiler to get into the apartment! If you like fun, adventure and a little bit of crazy...get a ferret ;-)

You need to write that book....

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tweek ferrets.jpg ,
the darker one, has also found me numerous dime bags of 420 refreshments; Shyzza, has also found a few nice things but Tweek seems to know quality a little better ;-)

They are gorgeous
When i first started work we had an elderly farming customer who kept ferrerts
He used to have them in his pockets
They are a pest here unfortunatly and i think it might be illegal to keep them without a licence (im really not sure)
But your two sure are cute ...and useful for hunting treasure

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock

Ha ha that is hillarious!

MidModMin

Shiny_Rock
I have nothing useful to contribute about the ring. Just wanted to chime in on the ferret love. I miss having a ferret. I can just imagine how excited yours was to find the ring! They so love finding (and hiding) things. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results