shape
carat
color
clarity

Any help greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eddie_a

Rough_Rock
Hello everybody! I found this site a month or so ago and I''m impressed with all the knowledge and education going on here. I never could have thought there was so much into buying a diamond.....which brings me to my dilemma....I am a time-deprived student who really wants the best for my amazing girlfriend and Im seeking some advice. I am looking to purchase a stone in the next month or so and I dont really know where to start......i''ve been around the webpages, but I really dont know where to go from there.

I do know I want to get a round brilliant stone...I am thinking about a 1 carat H&A (im open to suggestions), and I really want bang for my buck. Im looking to spend 5000-6000 or so on the stone, and thats all I really know.

Recommendations for specific stones, good webpages, current promotions, or dealers that you were impressed with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance for any help you can provide.

-Ed A

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure there are such things as promotions and bargains among Harts and Arrows or Ideal rounds... bar the ocasional $100 discount or something like that.

A dozen or so sellers list their ideals through the search engine on top of this page (that "By HCA Cut Quality" button does the trick).

Looking at the specs, I would have said G/VS2 or F/SI1 ... but one E-SI1 turned up on a quick search: THIS . There are a few options around between $5400 and $6000 and between E/SI1 and G/SI1.

Just some randon 0.2 worth. If you take a look at what rings got posted around here, there is every choice represented down to I1 and M. So my choice for high color and "eye clean" clarity is just one of many
1.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have much to add to Ana''s good advice, who''s directed you as I would have, except to suggest these additional protocols, and to encourage you to read the tutorial, if you haven''t already.

With best wishes,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results