shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Boston Terrier fans?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Just thought I'd post some pictures of my four-year-old girl, Stella. She is ridiculously mellow for a BT, and likes nothing better than fetching her tennis ball (surely the world champion in the 15-20lbs division), giving kisses, taking in the sun, and going to the park to be chased by gigantic dogs
9.gif

(Hmmm, my photos don't appear to have worked. Lemme see...)

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Well, I''m going to go with the assumption that it''s one picture per post...

augustbrooklyn 004.jpg

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Rather handily, she also matches the shade of my floor
21.gif

floor 002.jpg

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Resourceful to the last... If there is no ball to hand, why not fell a sapling
9.gif

Montauk1 006.jpg

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Last one. Hope you enjoyed the smooshiness!

brooklyn june 007.jpg

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Awe she''s a cutie. I love Boston Terriers
30.gif
-They are my breed of choice. BT''s just loooove their toys & have great personalities, all around great dogs.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s adorable. I kept looking at the title of the thread and thinking that it referred to a sports team...but I had no idea what sport the Boston Terriers would play and felt strange about the name. Finally I opened up the thread and sanity came rushing back to fill in the blank. Yes, I have seen a Boston Terrier before, but never one as cute and charming as yours!

Deb
34.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
emlove.gif
She''s a sweetie - I love those ears!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s so cute! There is a BT at our local dog park that I just LOVE. Maybe for doggie #2 in a few years...

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 4:50:55 PM
Author: AGBF

She''s adorable. I kept looking at the title of the thread and thinking that it referred to a sports team...but I had no idea what sport the Boston Terriers would play and felt strange about the name. Finally I opened up the thread and sanity came rushing back to fill in the blank. Yes, I have seen a Boston Terrier before, but never one as cute and charming as yours!

Deb
34.gif
Well, you wouldn''t be far wrong, seeing as Boston University''s sportsteams are called the Terriers.

And thank you--I happen to think she''s cute and charming, too, as well as being a riproaringly funny comedian
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
too CUTE!! she''s beautiful really!

you''re a great photographer~ love that one with stella on the couch. looks like it''s a magazine spread.

on a side note: where did you find that doggy bed next to your sofa (assuming it is one)
and i LOVE your decor and i heart your floors. i search day and night for that color for our wood floors. sigh. i gave up, gave in to hubby and ended up with brazillian cherry.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 7:18:23 PM
Author: jcrow

you''re a great photographer~ love that one with stella on the couch. looks like it''s a magazine spread.

on a side note: where did you find that doggy bed next to your sofa (assuming it is one)
and i LOVE your decor and i heart your floors. i search day and night for that color for our wood floors. sigh. i gave up, gave in to hubby and ended up with brazillian cherry.
ME TOO!!!!

Your BT is sooooooo CUTE!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
My FI and I used to watch (dog sit... LOL) a girl that looked almost exactly like yours (head markings)... sooooo cute!

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 7:18:23 PM
Author: jcrow

Thank you!

The bed is from Trixie and Peanut, and we had to have it because it went so perfectly with our decor. I''m not sure what colour the floors are, though; my husband is the design nut and almost exclusively liaised with our architect during our apartment''s refurb. The Boston Terrier colour in question, though, is called "seal" (appears black except in sunlight) so maybe that might help you out. Or not.
2.gif

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhhhh............that first picture is beyond cute! Her little face, those little eyes and ears. She. Is. Adorable. And I love the last shot of her running - with her ears all back and head smooth - my pugs do that when they rudder-butt around our house/yard. Please please please post more pics. (runs to get husband to show him).

Jess

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stella is such a cutie patootie!!! She really looks like a "Stella!" Great pics, what kind of camera do you use to get such fab action shots?

Alienor

Rough_Rock
She looks like a happy camper. Treasure her! She seems a sweetie.

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 11:30:04 PM
Author: monarch64
Stella is such a cutie patootie!!! She really looks like a ''Stella!'' Great pics, what kind of camera do you use to get such fab action shots?
It''s the Canon Rebel XTi with a Tamron 300mm lens.

Here are a couple more shots. Not to bore you all or anything
4.gif

Searching in vain for a lost ball...

connecticut 037.jpg

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
More daring feats of athleticism...

connecticut 027.jpg

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
And *owning* Central Park.

Central Park 014.jpg

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
She is a beauty! (and her colour matches your interior deco too
9.gif
)..

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I so enjoyed looking at your pictures! In the very first pix with her ears up, she looks like a bunny! Love the picture of her in Central Park - she looks very regal.

You''re a great photographer and captured her personality for all of us to see! Thanks for sharing!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, she''s gorgeous! I love your pictures, too! I really like the one of her searching for the lost ball in the tall plants-adorable!

My sister''s old roommate got a BT puppy when they were still living together, and he is a lot of fun! I wouldn''t call him calm, though!
3.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/8/2007 9:26:45 PM
Author: Rock Candy
I so enjoyed looking at your pictures! In the very first pix with her ears up, she looks like a bunny!

Yes! In the picture on the white blanket! I thought from the beginning that she looked like a bunny rabbit! Adorable. But since I like dogs even more than rabbits, what could be cuter than a dog? So I never mentioned bunnies.... :)

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results