shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Bay Area PSers around?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
My holiday weekend just got put on big *hold*. We were going to take the week off and then, Friday morning, my husband had a work emergency. He and his group members are going to work fo rthe next four days - yes, I mean Saturday too. Boo!!
7.gif

Everyone seems out of town so to cheer myself up I thought I would decamp to Union Square and oogle some bling. Anyone around who wants to meet up, like today? Major short notice, but if anyone is hanging out - send a post!

My husband literally left the house on Friday saying, "oh I am so ready for vacation!". Then 3 hours later he called with the sad news. Oh brother!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh how I *wish* I was there! I am in the same boat...DF got called into the lab and probably won''t see the light of day until next week
14.gif
. Hang in there and I hope you get to see some sparkly lovelies today
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry Beacon...i just saw this during a quick PS peek, we have plans all wkd long, our summer is so crazy busy, but hopefully you had a great time..!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Beacon, I was busy all day today. I hope you had some fun today!

Also, sorry to hear about your husband having to work for the next 4 days!
14.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry Beacon, my weekend''s booked too, unfortunately. Hope you had fun though!!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone - yes, I did have a good time!

Saw a ton of stuff and got a couple of really good bargains. Very good sale at Saks; picked up a black cable knit Burberry sweater and a very cute Burberry scarf.

On the bling side Tiffany was above and beyond it''s usual. They were featuring the new versions of some vintage items, including uses of coral with diamonds. They had some seriously wonderful, huge and beautifully colored tanzanite. Major big necklaces of such intense purple blue. Wow. And extra lovely was their exuberant use of Tsavorite garnets. They were featuring these in very expensive treatments with gorgeous and generous diamond side stones. Yes, the Tsavs were the stars! The very nice salesman let me try a $55K Tsav and diamond and platinum pendant. Holy smokes was it great!

A cute and much more affordable option were the Peretti open heart necklaces. They have a selection of open heart pendants in all kinds of hardstones - coral, jade, rock crystal, hematite, amethyst. Quite a bunch. They only had a small size and I did inquire if they made any larger sizes, but right now they don''t. These were really cute. They may have been around for a while, but I never noticed them before. Picture:

tiff open hearts.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beacon, glad you had a fun shopping experience today! Wish I could''ve joined you as my DH is OOT this weekend as well...but I''m in the midwest! Anyway, I love the Perretti open hearts, I think the ones you posted just came out this year so you''re not far behind at all. They are beautiful! Congrats on the burberry purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results