shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Pave Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spaceboy

Rough_Rock

Hello,

I have a 1.02 carat radiant that I want to set in an antique setting.

I have located one that I like, but have only found it on 1 website. In one of the close up pictures, it had the info on the inside of the band blurred out. I''m thinking that it may be branded and would like to explore my options in regard to purchasing this. I have attached a picture and will also include a link to an auction that is currently running on E-bay. The price for the setting is $800 and the specs are as follows:

18K White Gold Ring Setting
10 Princess cut
30 round cut diamonds
Total of 0.82 carats.
Color : F
Clarity: VS-2
Total Carat Weight: 0.82
Number of Diamonds: 40

Link to E-bay Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-86-CT-DIAMOND-ANTIQUE-ENGAGEMENT-RING-18-K-WHITE-GOLD_W0QQitemZ8911051887QQcategoryZ92906QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Also, the company that is selling it (Shenoa & Co.) seems to only have NGL certified diamonds. This is my biggest concern and refuse to pay the price for diamonds that I know are not going to be lower quality than described. Please, let me know if you can help me track this setting down, or if you have any suggestions in regard to getting it custom made.

Thanks in advance for your time.

setting_1.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
please search ebay and shenoa and read the experiences people have had.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doesn''t this look like TacoriEring''s setting (fromTacori), but with diamonds instead of sapphires?

I haven''t dealt with Shenoa so I can''t comment from personal experience, but those who have...don''t appear to have nice things to say...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
TacoriEring's ring...from Tacori.
2.gif
hehehehe Julie - I was posting it while you were looking for it.
9.gif
And you're right, she did - and I can't recall the exact thread. But this ring was originally intended for a round...and she got a head for an EC so a head for a radiant shouldn't be a problem. And they do make it with diamonds instead of sapphires.

Tacori-e-ring_85.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 9:08:42 PM
Author: JulieN

ditto

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 10:23:33 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 3/21/2006 9:08:42 PM
Author: JulieN

ditto
Double ditto. Seriously I haven''t heard ONE good thing about them since I''ve been here. Do the research before you buy. Seriously. Too many people come here after the fact with horror stories. So take my advice please!!!
2.gif

Shenoa_and_Co

Rough_Rock
I do understand that some people have had bad experiences with their purchases from Shenoa & Co. and some times we are at fault. If so, we will always try to satisfy the customer or refund their money in full. To be fair, I think that one should understand, that people rarely call a Customer Service Representitive of any company with praise. One would only call when in need of resolution with a problem. It is possible, and I say possible, that some of the people that have posted their experiences with Shenoa & Co. in this forum are the ones that have had bad experiences.

We have been in business for over 30 years and have tens of thousands of satisfied customers and thousands of Positive Feedbacks on eBay. So in all fairness, when people ask about Shenoa & Co., or any company for that matter, I think appropriate advice would be to research what is known about the company. Years in business, BBB report, Consumer Affair report, JVC record, Feedback score, online forums, return policy, ect.

To point a consumer to some comments made by people that were unsatisfied and ignore the other areas that should be considered is not what I consider giving good advice.

Be Happy !

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I don't think that's giving bad or good advice. It's just giving advice. It just so happens that most of the advice on PS about S & C isn't good. It's not that it happened on purpose. PS posters are here to offer advice, not smear good names. It's just like you'd tell any friend: Do your research. If what you find isn't good, it's a good thing you'd done the research, isn't it?

ETA: PS is pointing the person to ANYTHING heard about S & C. Not to just look for specifically bad items. You assumed incorrectly.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
I third that motion!
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results