shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique or vintage clasps

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this vintage clasp which I love!
I’m constantly on the lookout for unique clasps for my pearls (most are currently matte gold ball clasps), so if anyone finds any I’d love a lead!

This one is 14k and single cut diamonds. Seller wasn’t sure what the red stones are, though some fluoresce pink under uv.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That clasp is fabulous! I am going to try and learn how to string. I just love unique and gorgeous clasps so I will be interested to see what comes up.

Ariadne_Theia

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think it's stunning!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That clasp is fabulous! I am going to try and learn how to string. I just love unique and gorgeous clasps so I will be interested to see what comes up.

I think learning to string is a fun activity, and inexpensive to learn! It also lets you design and execute your own pearl pieces :)

Ugh, I wish decorative vintage clasps weren't so expensive! When I find ones on eBay or Etsy the cost is always wild to me. I got this one because it actually seemed reasonable for the materials and craftsmanship. At under 500$ it was on the low end of unique clasps I've been able to find as well.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think learning to string is a fun activity, and inexpensive to learn! It also lets you design and execute your own pearl pieces :)

Ugh, I wish decorative vintage clasps weren't so expensive! When I find ones on eBay or Etsy the cost is always wild to me. I got this one because it actually seemed reasonable for the materials and craftsmanship. At under 500$ it was on the low end of unique clasps I've been able to find as well.

I'm looking forward to being able to do my own. Under $500 for that clasp is a good buy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was inspired by yours, and just bought the top one one for my pearl bracelet - which I don't have pearls for. Well, I'll just have to find a way to use it!
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 16.15.39.png

Oh gorgeous! I can't wait to start making these finds!

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
Whalerco on ebay has some gorgeous claps albeit $$$$

empliau

Shiny_Rock
Mine wasn't super expensive, 9 carat gold. The sapphires are supposed to be real. (I don't doubt the seller, just that it hasn't arrived yet and it's my first purchase from her.) Whalerco has gorgeous stuff but I could never afford it!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Just came across this lovely one for sale:
s-l1600.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results