shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique jewelry website I just discovered!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I just came across this (looking for antique leverback earrings like Widget''s! SOOO gorgeous!
30.gif
) and while everything seems to be out of my price range, they have some GORGEOUS stuff! Not sure if anyone has heard of them before, but I just like looking at all their beautiful pieces!

http://www.langantiques.com/diamondjewelry.html

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
WoWza impressive!! Thanks for the eyecandy
9.gif

BTW I dragged lmurden specifically to Bailey Banks and Biddle to see the Ritani and your Vera Wang (which they didn''t have
7.gif
) the Vera Wang selection I saw wasn''t really impressive actually...but I really wanted to see your setting!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have heard of them before on PS, but can't remember who mentioned them. Their pieces are amazing, stuff to dream about. Thanks for the link!!!!
31.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
hehehe thanks PrincessV!
9.gif
But yeah, I agree that not many of the other Vera Wang settings really jumped out at me. Just mine!
5.gif

But nowwww I just want lots and lots of antique jewelry!!!
39.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 9:44:30 PM
Author: albicocca
hehehe thanks PrincessV!
9.gif
But yeah, I agree that not many of the other Vera Wang settings really jumped out at me. Just mine!
5.gif

39.gif
You and me both!! I''m specifically drooling over the Tiffany 3 stone!!
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 9:44:30 PM
Author: albicocca

39.gif

who wouldn''t?? look at those pieces!! (and prices!)

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
hehe, yeah, I was thinking I''d post a picture of the one I liked best but I couldn''t decide!!!! I want like 40 of them!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I know those guys! They''re local! (to me, anyway...) They''ve had a B&M in San Francisco forever.

Judging from their storefront window, they have a HUMONGOUS inventory. It might be worth emailing them and asking if they have anything you might be interested in that isn''t listed on their site.

BTW...here''s a newish website that I think has some great stuff, lots affordably priced: www.melsantiquejewelry.com . They''ve been selling on EBay for years, but the website is fairly new, I think. (I got my OMC earrings from them)

widget

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 9:41:37 PM
Author: kaleigh
I have heard of them before on PS, but can''t remember who mentioned them.

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
I know where I heard about them. On America''s Most Wanted!! A huge jewelry heist happened there where two thugs broke into a neighboring eatery in the middle of the night & drilled through the wall
23.gif
. One of the robbers is still on the lam I think (ex-Football star? anyone else remember this case.)

I saw one of the rare watches that was stolen featured on the show, then stumbled on it on a website (Priscescope insipred no doubt) ... and I swear I thought I''d cracked the case & found the missing watch!! Turns out it was the Lang''s site, an old pix of the watch and I''d cracked nothing but my pride.
7.gif
Luckily I figured out my mistate before calling the FBI.
3.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, Mels Antique jewelry has some good stuff!!! Thanks Widget!
9.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 11:01:36 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 3/7/2006 9:41:37 PM
Author: kaleigh
I have heard of them before on PS, but can''t remember who mentioned them.

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
I know where I heard about them. On America''s Most Wanted!! A huge jewelry heist happened there where two thugs broke into a neighboring eatery in the middle of the night & drilled through the wall
23.gif
. One of the robbers is still on the lam I think (ex-Football star? anyone else remember this case.)

I saw one of the rare watches that was stolen featured on the show, then stumbled on it on a website (Priscescope insipred no doubt) ... and I swear I thought I''d cracked the case & found the missing watch!! Turns out it was the Lang''s site, an old pix of the watch and I''d cracked nothing but my pride.
7.gif
Luckily I figured out my mistate before calling the FBI.
3.gif

WOW that is some story!!! I hope they caught the guy!
38.gif

colors!

Rough_Rock
Hi- I actually went there a couple weeks ago to try on rings. It''s a tiny tiny store, like 40 sq. ft. it seemed. but lot''s jammed in the cases.
They were nice.
This ring from there was at the top of my list for awhile. It looked really REALLY good on.

10-1-1357.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results