shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Jewelry Mall- Anyone heard of this company (website)?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UkneekFreak

Rough_Rock
Hello :)
My fiance and I are thinking of purchasing an engagement ring (the first one came back damaged from being resized and we are still waiting for a resolution). I would love to have an antique or replica of one, and recently stumbled upon the website for Antique Jewelry Mall. The company received a good rating from the Better Business Bureau. Has anyone ever had any experience buying from them? What was it like? Please let me know. We are also looking at Fay Cullen as well. We would really feel sad if we had more problems buying another ring. So, thanks in advance for all your help. :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,
I''m not sure about antique jewelry mall, but have heard good and bad things about Fay Cullen. Some have been pleased, while a few others who saw her pieces in person said the diamonds weren''t all that great. I think she has a terrible return policy and I''d be cautious since you''re stuck with either a store credit or a restocking fee if you''re unhappy with the ring you purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results