shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Art Deco Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well ladies, I have had my eye on this delicate bracelet for quite some time. It finally went on sale and I snatched it up. It is quite delicate, moreso than I thought, but I am in love with art deco jewelry and don''t own any true antique pieces. This is my first! I would love one of those heavier art deco bracelets like Widget and Art Nouveau have...but I have to save my pennies for quite awhile for one of those pieces!!

Right now I only have the pictures from Fay Cullen. My camera has been wonky and I haven''t dealt with it - so not sure yet when I can get some of my own pictures.

The bracelet is platinum topped 18K yellow gold with single cut and rose cut diamonds, and sapphires.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

fcadbhead.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

fcadbprofile.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

fcadbside.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

fcadbsquare.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

fcadbround.JPG

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

fcadbback.JPG

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
FG: It''s gorgeous! I just love how Art Deco pieces can be so up to date. Get that camera working so we can see some wrist shots.
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh FG, that is so gorgeous and delicate!! I too am a HUGE fan of Art Deco (and Art Nouveau) pieces, and that is just so unique and lovely! I can''t wait to see wrist shots!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh, what a lovely bracelet FG! Good for you!

cheers--Sharon

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Wow... I love your bracelet! It is beautiful and looks quite delicate! This sure starts off your collection quite nicely!!!
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Aw, Firegoddess, it''s really beautiful. I hope you get your camera fixed so we can see some more!

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I love it!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh FG, it''s gorgeous. diamonds and sapphires are my favorite combo and I love that it''s a real antique...so pretty....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are my favorite combo too! I love the antique look! Please post wrist shots as soon as you can. It is so pretty.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is gorgeous! I don''t blame you for snatching it up!!!! I can wait for wrist pics
30.gif
30.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely stunning, FG!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Firegoddess, it''s absoultely beautiful. I can''t wait for wrist shots.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I can''t wait to see it on your wrist!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, FireGoddess, it''s stunning!!!!! I just love diamonds and sapphires together and this bracelet is perfect. I can''t wait to see more pictures. Congratulations on it finally going on sale!

widget

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!
36.gif
Let''s hear it for more antiques on PS!! We just don''t see enough of them around here!
38.gif

Congratulations on acquiring your first antique treasure! It''s just beautiful, FG...I love it!
30.gif

Aren''t antiques fun? I always wish they could talk...tell us where they''ve been, who wore them, when, etc etc...

Like everyone else, can''t wait for ''wristshots"!
3.gif

widget

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
23.gif

i LOVE your bracelet! it''s a delicate beauty!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love it, congrats!
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
fg, that is just awesome! i loooooooove it!
well done, you!
36.gif

must
have
wrist
shots!!
35.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh FG, that is SO pretty! I love the diamonds and sapphires together!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
FG that is such an exquisite and unique bracelet! What a treasure to add to your jewelry collection. While I like the bigger bracelets I find that I wear my more delicate pieces much more frequently.

richipat

Rough_Rock
That is darling and delicate. Good job. Enjoy

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-what a gorgeous bracelet-I love it! The shape and daintiness are beautiful! And I love that it''s platinum and yellow gold...it looks so cool! I can''t wait to see more pictures-a wrist shot is definitely necessary! Congratulations!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh FG!!!! I cannot tell you how beautiful that is. I can''t wait for the wrist shots! ****heading over to FC''s web site to droooooolllllllllllll****

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!
35.gif
I am so enamored by this piece. It''s amazing to own something that is almost ninety years old!!! I do wish they could tell stories, as Widget remarked. It would be so interesting.

The milgraining and scalloped edges, along with the sapphire placement, totally caught my eye when I first saw it. They still do, now.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results