shape
carat
color
clarity

Anthropologie for babies???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Is there any type of similarly spritied clothing for newborns that could be likened to Anthropologie? Need a gift and the mother is a huge fan of Anthropologie... help...

For those who don''t know, here''s the site: www.anthropologie.com

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, I like Anthropologie, and I have a son, preggie with a daughter right now. Hmmm.....no stores per se, but the brand Tea has some exquisite layette (newborn clothing) that would appeal to that style. I found some for my son at the ritzy baby boutiques.

Here is a link...

http://www.teacollection.com/site/Layette/layette_CollLanding.htm

oooh, the girls clothing looks like Anthropologie dresses..but those are for bigger girls than babies.

I also like Baby Lulu for girls..(the site is down right now)

but here is a boutique that carries some

http://www.forgetmenotkids.com/Baby-Lulu_c_8-1.html

or Peppertoes Layette (the boy version of baby lulu)

Oh duh! and Hanna Anderson!

http://www.hannaanderson.com

HOpe this helps!

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Divergrrl you are the best! These are adorable, specifically Tea. I adore it! The clothes are so precious! I bought a few funky things at Ralph Lauren, but I know it''s not totally her style, so I want to make sure some of the other pieces are up her alley. She''s Swiss, so the whole Hannah Anderson look would be such a cute idea! THANK YOU!

If you think of anymore like Tea, let me know. I would love it for my best friend who is set to give birth in early November!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmm...definitely Baby Lulu and Hartstrings (heartstrings?) come to mind. For funkier baby stuff maybe google some of Anth''s lines to see of they design children''s clothing? Also check Urban Outfitters, they may have infant/toddlers clothing by now or some of their lines may.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I am a huge fan of Anthropologie and also Oilily, and the latter makes adorable kids clothing as well. And although I am assuming you need the gift now, Anthropologie usually has the cutest freakin'' baby sweaters around Christmastime, FYI. I gave one to a girlfriend on the condition that she give it back when it is my turn to have kids!
2.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I was about to suggest Oillily!

Baby Dior makes some cute ''baby stylish'' things. I just bought a little onesie for my friend who''s expecting in a couple of months. Machine washable. I avoided the ridiculously cute CASHMERE outfits they make. OK, so they''re gorgeous, but what silly-pants thought it was a good idea to put an infant in cashmere? Well, maybe you could put him in it once.
2.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I know there is at least one Oilily boutique in NYC, Nicrez - on the upper east side.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I'm pretty sure there's one on Madison Ave in NYC, but can't remember where exactly. [she googles...] Looks like it's at 820 Madison.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, I forgot all about Oilily....very funky cute. And "See Kai Run" shoes are fun too.

You are such a sweet friend to find some fun stuff for her!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results