shape
carat
color
clarity

Another

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
OOPS..the title didn't go thru..it should be Another "Help me decide which diamond" post...

After months and months of searching for the perfect setting, we are finally now getting serious on the diamond hunt. So far, we have these 2 choices, just not sure if the H&A is worth the extra $. Any opinions??

1.26 Carat AGS Certified A Cut Above H&A Cut Diamond: G Color, SI1 Clarity

This first one has a feather on the crown, but Bob at WF says it is not visible from the top, but from the side. Would this be something to worry about?

1.22 Carat AGS Certified Round Ideal Cut Cut Diamond: H Color, VS2 Clarity

This one seems nice too, but would I regret not having the H&A?

Any other selections appreciated as well...thank you so much for helping!
1.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''ve owned both. My first stone was a .558 ACA I color, VS2. My present stone is from the Expert Selection, .948 K color, SI1. Granted they are both much smaller than yours, I''d choose the bigger, ACA one. Don''t worry about the color/clarity. If Bob says that it''s eyeclean from the top, I''d jump on it. It will be stunning and beautiful and worth the extra money IMO.

On the other hand, the 1.22 will still be beautiful. Both are AGS ideal cut diamonds, so you can''t lose! Good luck!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ironically, there is one 1.26 AGS... ''Expert Selection'' contender. No pictures yet, but if it had a clear arrow pattern, ''guess I wouldn''t worry so much about them hearts. Unless they have some symbolic meaning for you.

LINK

I can''t see much of anything on the clarity plot though. An IS image and ''eye clean'' confirmation would make the choice between these more even handed, IMO. As is, it is more wishful thinking about the last 1k of the price
11.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for that link! I''m going to see if I can get a picture of it and a bit more info...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results