shape
carat
color
clarity

Another yummy portuguese round spessartite (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/27/2009 4:42:04 PM
Author: amethystguy
here is a whole spec. I have covered in spessatine garnets..most are gem quality but small..
Cool pic Amguy, even though it does look like a deadly weapon!!
6.gif
That yummy orange layer of color is nice.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the neon picture. For something that neon, I''d forgive the eye visible mangenese speck.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Everyone

TL - yes I think it''s manganese as well, that also makes me feel better about the inclusion.

Chrono - yeah, the neon is amazing, and I like that it''s the strongest in shadow. That makes it a great winter stone.

I never knew a stone could be this versatile, and have so many different nuances of a color, in this case orange. The range of this one is amazing. And John still has a cushion from the same rough left
27.gif
27.gif
27.gif
Anyone?
9.gif
He said it is a bit more neon than this one, and of a slightly better color. Sigh, to be a millionaire...

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous spess MT!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I purchased the 2.5 ct cushion after John stated it was a yO 5/6 on the GIA gemset. I think it will fit in my 8x8 forever empty LOGR legacy perfectly. The pictures on his website aren't very good, but I'm trusting his judgement of the stone based on the gemset. It's the closest I can ever get to Chrono's beautiful Loliondo spessartite ring which I jealously covet.
11.gif

If it's a yO 5/6, to me that means that it's not too yellow, nor brown, but a vivid orange color.

We'll see. I will post pics in a new thread if I'm happy with it. This will be my first purchase with John.

So MT, we'll have sibling stones, even though yours is up in Finland!!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
TL, Oh I''m SO happy about this!
36.gif
Finally your LOGR is getting a gem, well hopefully. I so hope that you''re pleased with the color!!! I''m looking forward to being gem siblings.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! The color is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results