shape
carat
color
clarity

Another Tacori to share

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Lovely ring! Congratulations!
36.gif

Lane

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT''s soooo gorgeous. Congratulations!!! More pics!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Beautiful setting. I love the delicate halo. I am definitely loving all the Tacoris lately!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh! I adore those sweet sweet Tacori halos. Congratulations on your beautiful new sparkly!
18.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous!!!
30.gif
(Another vote here for the matching band!)

ajl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful- love the delicate halo!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring! Wear it in good health always!

DevineHalo

Rough_Rock
love the halo!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!! i cant wait to see more pictures of that beauty!!
36.gif
30.gif

chirp

Shiny_Rock
what a lovely ring, great design. looks perfect on your hand. congrats!
1.gif
36.gif

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
I really love those delicate halos! Beautiful ring. Congrats
36.gif

Jenny13

Rough_Rock
Wow! How gorgeous! This is one of the exact settings I am thinking about, but haven''t priced yet! I have one question if you are willing to share. What is approximately the price of this model?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
mom2twogirls..I am sorry I missed you questions...They quoted me 4.5-6 weeks and right around 5.5 the jeweler called, and said it was in. but I believe the jeweler was on vaction the previous week so it might have been in 4.5 weeks. I was originally going to buy the setting from a diffeent jeweler but they wanted to put the side stones in themselves in stead of order me one b/c "it would blow my budget with metal prices" I didn''t quite trust them after blanket statements like that so I searched for other Tacori dealers...so i have been waiting for almost 2 months since I picked it out.

The jeweler set my stone, I at least got to look at that to pass the time away.

I am jealous about the e band...I am trying to find something that goes with it but I will prob end up buying the half eternity if I can''t find anything I like.

The quality is beautiful. you can def. tell it is handmade, when you look under a loupe the finish of the platinum is very different from my fi Christian Bauer ring. I adore it...I was actually nervous after not seeing it for so long going to pick it up that I might not like it anymore, but that isn''t the case. The pictures on the website don''t really capture it...it is much more delicate irl.

Jenny13 I paid 2900 But note that there is a cost difference depending on the center stones size, b/c they make the entire ring in proportion to it, so a large stone would entail a larger ring so it costs more. In fact they made the head to my diamonds specs. And I am pretty sure you can do whatever customizing you can dream of but that of course adds as well. Also it is platinum, white gold is less. Have you seen it in person?

thanks again
2.gif

Jenny13

Rough_Rock
No I haven''t seen it in person, but I still love it. And now seeing your pictures, it makes it even more appealing! Thanks for the information! So lovely, great choice!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
thats really really pretty. nice job! i was in your boat, the matching wed band for my ring was more that i wanted to spend too. i cheated and looked on ebay and found one that was less than 1/2 the price and was three sided, unlike the one made to go with my ering. it matches perfectly too. i guess i got lucky. your looks a little hard to match, but good luck in your search!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/24/2008 11:44:11 AM
Author: Gummybear
mom2twogirls..I am sorry I missed you questions...They quoted me 4.5-6 weeks and right around 5.5 the jeweler called, and said it was in. but I believe the jeweler was on vaction the previous week so it might have been in 4.5 weeks. I was originally going to buy the setting from a diffeent jeweler but they wanted to put the side stones in themselves in stead of order me one b/c ''it would blow my budget with metal prices'' I didn''t quite trust them after blanket statements like that so I searched for other Tacori dealers...so i have been waiting for almost 2 months since I picked it out.

The jeweler set my stone, I at least got to look at that to pass the time away.

I am jealous about the e band...I am trying to find something that goes with it but I will prob end up buying the half eternity if I can''t find anything I like.

The quality is beautiful. you can def. tell it is handmade, when you look under a loupe the finish of the platinum is very different from my fi Christian Bauer ring. I adore it...I was actually nervous after not seeing it for so long going to pick it up that I might not like it anymore, but that isn''t the case. The pictures on the website don''t really capture it...it is much more delicate irl.

Jenny13 I paid 2900 But note that there is a cost difference depending on the center stones size, b/c they make the entire ring in proportion to it, so a large stone would entail a larger ring so it costs more. In fact they made the head to my diamonds specs. And I am pretty sure you can do whatever customizing you can dream of but that of course adds as well. Also it is platinum, white gold is less. Have you seen it in person?

thanks again
2.gif
No worries, I realize people have lives (unlike myself, apparently, who can''t stay away from this message board!
2.gif
). I''m so happy for you and glad to hear that you still love your ring. I was wondering if I would stil like it, too. When I was at the mall today running errands, I stopped by BB&B to see if they had the 2620, so I could "refresh" my memory (I bought mine from a local jeweler). They didn''t have it, but as I was looking at the Tacoris they did have, I knew I would still love it. I''m driving my husband nuts!!!

Does your ring feel heavy? My current setting (a 6-prong Tiffany-style setting, 2mm) feels so much heavier than all of the Tacori settings I''ve held. Any idea why????

Tracy

Dani511

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!
30.gif
I am loving Tacori (esp. with halos) more and more each day!!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
Does your ring feel heavy? My current setting (a 6-prong Tiffany-style setting, 2mm) feels so much heavier than all of the Tacori settings I''ve held. Any idea why????

Tracy

Well, I can''t speak to the heaviness of other settings, as my Tacori engagement ring in platinum is the only setting I''ve ever had. HOWEVER, will say that whenever I take it off, I''m amazed at the weight. And when I''m at work, I give it to my boss to hold when I put on lotion and SHE always remarks on how heavy is is for such a delicate looking ring.

Are the Tacori settings you''re looking at crafted from platinum, or white gold? Is your current setting platinum?

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2008 10:35:43 AM
Author: March-8-2008

Tracy

Well, I can''t speak to the heaviness of other settings, as my Tacori engagement ring in platinum is the only setting I''ve ever had. HOWEVER, will say that whenever I take it off, I''m amazed at the weight. And when I''m at work, I give it to my boss to hold when I put on lotion and SHE always remarks on how heavy is is for such a delicate looking ring.

Are the Tacori settings you''re looking at crafted from platinum, or white gold? Is your current setting platinum?
Hi Anne!

First off, your ring is beautiful!!! Yes, both the setting and the eternity band are going to be crafted from platinum. My current setting and wedding band are both platinum and I also have a platinum T&Co Etoile band that I use as a RHR. All three of them feel heavy to me. Who knows, maybe I was so completely overwhelmed by the beauty of the Tacoris that I wasn''t thinking straight when I was holding them! haha!
9.gif

Tracy

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
Tracy, thank you!!!! I adore my ring.

I knew that when I saw it in the case at Bailey Banks and Biddle that it was THE ONE. I didn''t really have an idea of my fiance''s ring budget, and honestly didn''t think I would get to have it on my hand. What a shock it was to hear him say, YES, that''s the one! (Maybe he was just sick of shopping at that point?)

31.gif

I looked at hundreds of rings online and in stores, but that ring spoke to me from behind the glass. And at the time, I wasn''t really noticing weight. Heh.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2008 11:08:10 AM
Author: March-8-2008
Tracy, thank you!!!! I adore my ring.

I knew that when I saw it in the case at Bailey Banks and Biddle that it was THE ONE. I didn''t really have an idea of my fiance''s ring budget, and honestly didn''t think I would get to have it on my hand. What a shock it was to hear him say, YES, that''s the one! (Maybe he was just sick of shopping at that point?)

31.gif

I looked at hundreds of rings online and in stores, but that ring spoke to me from behind the glass. And at the time, I wasn''t really noticing weight. Heh.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
I''m so happy that I found these message boards and others who "get" the Tacori love!
30.gif
How long did it take for your ring to arrive? I''m about two weeks into the wait ... I hope it''ll be done closer to 4 weeks and not 6!!

Have a great weekend!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
Tracy, my ring was actually the one I tried on the store. Oddly, it was displayed with the full-price Tacoris but was marked down 30% and it was the only one of that design they had. It was a 6.5 and BB&B's benchman resized it down for me. Now, the wait between when my husband bought it for me and when he actually proposed to me and slipped it on my finger? THAT was an ETERNITY!!

9.gif

(But in actuality was more like six weeks.)

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
That is beautiful! Congrats!! Love the profile

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
To the Tacori girls~ Can you wear a wedding band that fits flush with your e-rings? I love the Tacori halos and wondered how your wedding bands fit with them
1.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring.
I always love the look of a RB in a cushion halo
30.gif
30.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2008 10:28:15 PM
Author: risingsun
To the Tacori girls~ Can you wear a wedding band that fits flush with your e-rings? I love the Tacori halos and wondered how your wedding bands fit with them
1.gif

My wedding band sits flush with my 2502. It''s from a local custon guy, and honestly I''m not that happy wirh it. I may think about getting a matching Tacori wedding band with it but it''s really not in the budget anytime soon. hehe

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, congrats
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results