shape
carat
color
clarity

Another satisfied customer of Engagement Rings Direct

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DOC TOO

Rough_Rock
I''d like to share my experience in my quest to find the right diamond engagement ring. I tried all the usual "Mauls" and "B&M''s" and was totally confused. Having found PriceScope and educating myself somewhat in the knowledge of diamonds, I found myself searching the webs for the perfect diamond. Having found EngagementRingsDirect.Com and Mark Turnowski, I consider myself very lucky.

Wanting to see and touch what I was going to purchase, he had the diamond I was interested in shipped to his office.

His knowledge, patience and accommodating personality helped make my quest much, much easier. He showed me and explained to me all the particulars I had in mind in regards to finding the right diamond for my finance. He took me through all the steps from diamond selection, to ring selection, cutting, polishng, and "held my hand" every step of the way! He also matched the lowest price I could find on this particular diamond.

He made a very stressful situation into a truly pleasurable experience.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doc Too,
I am so glad your diamond buying experience with Mark was so enjoyable. He always seems to get the job done!! So what did you buy?? What are the specs?? Remember to post pics when you can!!

DOC TOO

Rough_Rock
Spec''s are RB cut, GIA, 6.98-7.02x4.25, 1.28 carat, Depth 60.7, Tab.58, Gir. Med. Facted, Pol. EX Sym EX SI1 I Flur. Faint Blue, Stands up Stright white with much sparkle and fire. Mounted in a yell gold Traditional Tiffany setting. 6 prong wg thank you --Doc too PS, have pics, but keep having touble uploading them.

DOC TOO

Rough_Rock
Sorry, Add off MEGASCOPE Spec''s Dep%-59.7 Tab%-58.8 CRN ANG.-35 PAV ANG.-40.3 Cul. 1.0 ( 1. on Holloway EXC. Visual Performance )

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results