shape
carat
color
clarity

Another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aim_Turbo

Rough_Rock

I''m outta here!!! I''m ENGAGED!!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!

It happened last night! I came home from work and my BF was starting dinner (salmon steaks) and i noticed he bought wine which was weird for it being only wednesday. We had a wonderful dinner on our deck outside and then he said he had a special desert. When he came back outside he put a cup of ice cream in front of me with the ring standing upright and i literally gasped out loud!!! He then said very quietly in my right ear "will you marry me"! I couldn''t answer for at least a minute because i was laughing and crying at the same time then i said "of course!!!". I have some pics but they''re not very good, we had to go to a friends house to celebrate, but i''ll post more later!! I tried to upload them but it''s not resizing. I''ll get my fiance to fiddle with it tonigh...weird..fiance...haha!

I still can''t believe this is happening!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay!! Congratulations!!

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Woo Hoo! Congrats!! That''s a really cute proposal!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/19/2007 1:39:10 PM
Author:Aim_Turbo

I''m outta here!!! I''m ENGAGED!!!! YAYAYAYAYA!!

It happened last night! I came home from work and my BF was starting dinner (salmon steaks) and i noticed he bought wine which was weird for it being only wednesday. We had a wonderful dinner on our deck outside and then he said he had a special desert. When he came back outside he put a cup of ice cream in front of me with the ring standing upright and i literally gasped out loud!!! He then said very quietly in my right ear ''will you marry me''! I couldn''t answer for at least a minute because i was laughing and crying at the same time then i said ''of course!!!''. I have some pics but they''re not very good, we had to go to a friends house to celebrate, but i''ll post more later!! I tried to upload them but it''s not resizing. I''ll get my fiance to fiddle with it tonigh...weird..fiance...haha!

I still can''t believe this is happening!

Awww...Aim! That is so cute! Congratulations!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! What a sweet proposal
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Yay!!! Congratulations! Sounds like a really cute proposal

9.gif

Please come back with pics soon... hee hee... there are a lot of picture monsters on here (myself included of course)!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Aim__Turbo!!! What a great proposal story...can''t wait to see ring pics!!!
36.gif
35.gif

Aim_Turbo

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for your comments. This pic is the best, I''m going to take more this weekend I promise, my MOH lives in San Fran so I need to send her a bunch!! The centre diamond is .18 carat VS1 F colour and Medium cut - it was my mother''s engagement diamond and then there''s 3 .10 carat F/G colour Medium/Good cut diamonds channel set on either side and 3 .16 carat purplish blue saphires on either side. I love this ring!

AimRing071807.JPG

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is so unique and lovely!

Aim_Turbo

Rough_Rock
Here''s a fuzzy hand shot.

AimRingHand01.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooh it''s SOOO pretty!! I love the purple touches, and how special that you could use your mum''s diamond! And what a sweet proposal, your fiance is so thoughtful!! Huge congratulations! See you in Brides World Wide
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Aim! I love that he used your mom''s diamond, how special! The ring is beautiful--wear it with happiness!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
awww what a sweet proposal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ring looks beautiful!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

M~

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!!!!! What a sweet proposal and your ring is beautiful!

Aim_Turbo

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much everbody for all your kind words! I know most of the new brides to be have huge "honkers" on their fingers so i was a little anxious as to the reaction. i think big honkers are gorgeous but i''m so hard on things that i''d lose it in a heart beat and my mom gave us this diamond and her and my father just celebrated their 33rd wedding anniversary (they''re still like a couple of teenagers, my fiance and i regularly tell them to get a room haha
9.gif
) so I think i''ll keep it!!

I''ll probably have a couple more pics before I move to the bride to be forums. For the LIW''s, stay happy, it''s totally worth the wait!!!!

Have a great weekend!
Aim

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! Love the design of the ring, and the touch of sapphires on the sides. Gorgeous!

And what a cute proposal story! Congrats!
36.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aim--honkers, shmonkers!

Your ring has so much beauty, and the fact that it is a family stone makes everything it stands for even more profound. I was engaged once before (in college) and he used a 0.22 RB and I was so damn proud to show that thing off, it was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen.

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
love that he did it on a wednesday....what a great surprise! your ring is beautiful - very elegant.

congratulations!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Aim,

Your ring is so unique...I absolutely love it!!!

Congratulations!

Sassee

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely story. Congratulations!!
1.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!! I''m so excited for you!

Aim_Turbo

Rough_Rock
Thanks again ladies for all your support over the last few weeks and your comments!! I''m going over to the Brides to be section now but I will be checking in to see all you girls get the proposal and ring of your dreams!!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Take care,
Aim

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results