shape
carat
color
clarity

Another nosey question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
I thought Cleveland, OH would be relatively cheap but I have discovered that there are ways to be expensive in every city in the country.
2.gif

50k hard budget including everything (favors shoes bridesmaids groomsmen food drink photos everything), 250 are going to be invited, so probably about 170-220ish final numbers. I think I can do it for a good deal less, but 50k is the budget.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I was suprised when we looked at our total a couple days ago that we didn''t spend more. Our total for 130 guests in the NYC area was 70k excluding the honeymoon which we also paid for. We made some last minute adjustments and saved some money along the way that I hadn''t initally accounted for.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh...budgets...bleh

We''ve budgeted $28k not including rings or HM. I think we''ll probably end up spending closer to $30-$32k.

150 guests, in Healdsburg, CA (Northern CA)

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Ours was around 8k- included the rehearsal dinner and dinner after the day of which were paid for by our parents. We had 25 guests in NYC. Wedding was in Central Park. That includes everything- all clothes, shoes, wedding rings (not engagement ring), park permit, marriage license, ministers fees, etc etc.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
We spent $29,972.31

I know because our budget was $30,000.00 and there was $27.69 in our wedding account when we returned from our wedding.
emsmile.gif

This included us paying for 12 people to attend our destination wedding in addition to us and all other wedding related costs (invitations, photography, dress, suit for groom, venue, etc.)

If you take away about $18k, that is probably the real cost of our wedding.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Monkeypants...where in Headlsburg? I went to a wedding there in June...it was amazing!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When we first started talking about it I naively wanted to keep it under 10k... yeah right. It''ll be closer to 17k for everything, thank goodness our parents are able and happy to help us with it all!

150 people will be invited, and we expect about 130 to show. It''s in downtown Baltimore, MD, so the venue itself was a big chunk of it. I''m Hindu and FI is Jewish, so we''re doing two pretty much separate ceremonies in the morning/evening, and paying for two venues/two officiants/lunch and formal dinner/dancing reception adds up QUICKLY.

I''ll be wearing one of my Mum''s saris in the morning and my FMIL''s wedding dress for the evening ceremony, then changing into a dark green dress for the reception, so we save a good bit there. We''re also definitely going to be doing a lot of DIY...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results