shape
carat
color
clarity

Another help with ACAs post

Miss Wynn

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
This is my first post but have been lurking for awhile. I’m hoping someone could assist with diamond selection for a pair of ACAs from WF. There’s so many choices! I’m ok with I color. Would like at least VS clarity. Assume budget around $5k. I’ve looked at both individual and the prematched ones but not really sure what I’m looking at!!!

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! What size are you hoping to get?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a nice pair

Honestly, though, it may be easier if you let them pick a match (or two) and you decide between them. You can ask for pictures of
pairs together so you can see them side-by-side if it helps. It takes a day or two though.

They are all well-cut. Its just a matter of getting similar sizes. Other than that, ACA parameters or so tight they should be well
matched.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about this pair?

Or for a bit more, this pair in H color.

Miss Wynn

Rough_Rock
This is a nice pair

Honestly, though, it may be easier if you let them pick a match (or two) and you decide between them. You can ask for pictures of
pairs together so you can see them side-by-side if it helps. It takes a day or two though.

They are all well-cut. Its just a matter of getting similar sizes. Other than that, ACA parameters or so tight they should be well
matched.

I agree. I had asked them but am being impatient!

Miss Wynn

Rough_Rock
How about this pair?

Or for a bit more, this pair in H color.

Thank you!!! I’ll take a look at these. As long as they say eye clean I shouldn’t be worried about the red on the certificate, correct?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!!! I’ll take a look at these. As long as they say eye clean I shouldn’t be worried about the red on the certificate, correct?

You don't need to worry about VS1 or VS2 clarity. They will almost always be eyeclean, and Whiteflash tells you on the webpage. Those are nice pairs that Kim found!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333 and I were posting at the same time. :bigsmile:

I agree with diamondseeker2006, VS1 or VS2 in this size will nearly always be eye-clean, especially if the webpage indicates that it is. You can also ask your diamond consultant to double-check for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results