shape
carat
color
clarity

Another daily affirmation to add to the list

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have a half dozen or so affirmations that I start my day with. We had an issue with a stranger coming to the door mid afternoon the other day delivering "pizza" with an unidentifiable car, and clothing. But I got him on the doorbell cam and of course didn't open the door. But it prompted me to write another one and add it to the list. Some people like this idea and some do not. Call it meditation call it affirmation call it spiritualism call it your fig to your jam or whatever you like! Feel free to use it as you wish and modify however you like. Enjoy!

This circle of golden protection is never ending
unbreakable, and relentless
keeping out all danger darkness and harm
it surrounds my home
my person
my husband
my animals
my family both near and far
and all things that I currently love and hold dear to me
no spell can break this protection
no words can shake this connection
for now and eternity in this lifetime
in the present and all other dimensions
so mote it be

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I do a very similar thing every morning while drinking my coffee, but it is pretty much all "I am .... and I am grateful for..." Such as,

I am grateful for my healthy children that never cease to amaze me.

I am a successful business woman. (New entrepreneur)

I am loved by and love the wonderful people I am blessed to call friends.

I am healthy and vibrant. (Started while recovering from Covid earlier this year but continue because it feels so good)

I truly believe once I purposefully started focusing on all the amazing things in my life and saying the opposite of the things that I wanted to change (i.e. healthy when sick) it completely changed my life for the better. I know now I used to focus more on what I wanted to change and less on what I wanted more of. Now I do the opposite, and I honestly struggle with finding something to complain about now. Some may be skeptical, but I believe it's all mindset.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This might sound perverse but this quote from Steven Jobs rings profoundly true (to me) and help keeps everything in perspective (for me).

"Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything—all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure—these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked."

Also, my dad always says, "no one gets out of this life alive".
True dat.

Helps me put all the "small" stuff in perspective. And most of the stuff we worry about is "small" stuff.

And I keep reminding myself that
Everything is going to be okay.
And I believe it will be. At least right here and right now.

One day at a time.

Happiness is a choice.

Growing older is a
privilege.

Perfect is the enemy of good.

Eventually we are all gone from this earth. But we are here today and for that I am grateful.

And let us never forget, there's always ice cream.
herestoicecreambyarc.png
Photo by R.V.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results