shape
carat
color
clarity

Another boxer photo..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I couldn''t resist posting this...

dustymaya1.JPG

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
doesn''t she just melt your heart?

maya_sad.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, what a cutie!! Look at those big toes. I love her, I just wanna shmoosh her face around!!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww. Aren''t they cute. What''s their names?

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Maya's the boxer, Dusty's the rat terror .. *aHem*, I mean terrier.

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
She''s gorgeous! My uncle''s mother was a Boxer breeder, so I have fond memories of being surrounded by them as a child. In fact, I''m sure it influenced my decision to get a Boston Terrier, being that they''re so similar in personality.

I must show you my friend''s Boxer, Bessie. She is nearly two and lives in Gloucs, England. Isn''t she adorable?

bessie6.jpg

lydia

Rough_Rock
Aren''t boxers the best! We have a boxer and a min-pin and they are the best of friends. Of course the min-pin is the boss! Talk about terror - our min-pin has all the rights to that name. She thinks she weighs about 150 lbs. (right - all 12 lbs. of her) You have lovely dogs - thanks for sharing. I would share a picture of our boxer if I knew how to upload them. She is a beautiful reverse brindle.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Can we play too?

Here''s an extreme close-up of Autumn...

autumn extreme closeup web.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
And a sleepy pic...

I wish I had all of my files on this computer, because I think I have one almost exactly like the last one of Maya! Autumn totally sleeps just like that sometimes.

sleepy autumn 1 small.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
BOXERS RULE!!

Yes Maya is a beauty. I so want to kiss her in that sweet spot right between the eyes above her nose...do you know where I mean? I love her expression and marking.

Ursula..your friends boxer is a doll. In that image her coat looks like a mink's coat. They are both magnificent examples.

And Autumn is a beauty too!!

I love a boxers personality...but no matter where I am or what boxer I see...I see a work of art. They are sculpturally so pleasing to me to look at. The muscle mass ... the ribcage...the head...cropped or uncropped the ears look perfect. I love the curve of their neck as it meets the head. Sorta linear like that of a horse. Their profile...There is so many hand sculptured areas that remind me of art.

Suppose I don't have to tell you I am A fan.

DKS-oh more hand shots!!
2.gif
I mean keep them coming!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
AWWWWWWW OMG I just wanna go and cuddle them :)

Soooo cute I love big puppies :)

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/11/2007 6:19:08 PM
Author: ursulawrite
She''s gorgeous! My uncle''s mother was a Boxer breeder, so I have fond memories of being surrounded by them as a child. In fact, I''m sure it influenced my decision to get a Boston Terrier, being that they''re so similar in personality.

I must show you my friend''s Boxer, Bessie. She is nearly two and lives in Gloucs, England. Isn''t she adorable?

She is sooooo beautiful!!! I remember when Maya was sooo silky like that when she was a puppy, I wish I had gotten more pictures of her then!

Autumn is so cute! I love when I go visit my best friend''s mom''s boxer.. she lays down exactly like Maya does. She sits her head on her front paws, and then has one back leg sticking out. It''s so funny. Thanks for sharing!!

lydia

Rough_Rock
I hope this picture will post. This is our beautiful boxer - Jude.

jude100_4487.JPG

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Hey Jude...don''t make it bad, take a sad song and make it....betta...betta

You are a beaut Jude!! I love brindles!! You are all that!! Nice to meet you!!

DKS

lydia

Rough_Rock
Here''s another one of Jude.

jude2.JPG

lydia

Rough_Rock
Jude says, "thank you" DKS.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh Jude...what a portrait. I love that peering look...the white could it be whiter? I bet that coat feels like silk. Looks like a real pro did the ears!! They look like clay sculpture. Oh how I envy you!! Is Jude a male? Is this your first boxer?

Oh, by the way, Welcome Lydia!!
35.gif
You and Jude added to Curios boxer thread is just perfect!! If you decide to change you avatar...it would be great to have Jude's picture to look at often...I wouldn't mind a bit!
30.gif

DKS

ETA: I just went back and read you were learning to post pictures....and you would as soon as you could share a picture of Jude. I am so glad you did!! Good Job!!

lydia

Rough_Rock
DKS thank you for the welcome. Jude is our first boxer but won''t be the last. She is four years old already and just a joy to have. She is so trustworthy - my little niece crawls all over her and she just lays there and waits to get her licks in. And when she licks - she covers your whole face.
18.gif
Boxers are the best - can''t imagine life without one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results