shape
carat
color
clarity

and yet another CC purchase

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
had been eyeing a dyed freshwater strand at her website for sometime but it was shorter than I desired.
I also think I was getting antsy re my other project.....
contacted her last night and she has another strand that was bought at the same time!
so, a bargain has been struck, invoice paid and once she has lengthened it from 24.25 inches to 30 inches, it will be shipped to me!
supposed to have lots of teal which I think i'm going to like lots. from her website:
Grade: AAA
Pearl Size: 10.2mm x 8.8mm centre front down to 8.9mm x 7.3mm at clasp. Most about 9.7mm-10mm x 8mm - 8.6mm.

dyed_dark_green_grey_button_freshwater_pearl_necklace_and_earring_set.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited for you! Wow I just love the color :appl: :appl: 30" will be such a nice length. Please post lots of pics when it arrives.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Good decision! Great length--and sweet looking pearls!

cheers--Sharon

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
She is truly fantastic. Those are beauties!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Scrumptious!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
The colour is so pretty!! I can't wait to see them in real life. Catherine makes the best things!!

aprilzephyr

Rough_Rock
beautiful strand, mz! they look like juicy purple grapes, like the kind you find in Welch juice ads :lol: I'm sure you'll find lots of wear out of it - I'm finding that I'm wearing my PP dyed pearls more often than my CC rope these days.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
that's what i'm hoping: with all the color play i'm thinking i'll be able to wear this year around.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
had an e-mail from Catherine last week or so saying pearls where in the mail.
rec'd them yesterday.
this a.m. was overcast.
this afternoon cloud cover was gone and sun far enough down in the sky to give good viewing light.
all I can say is this strand is way more gorgeous IRL than in her pictures! :love:
it changes color: in some light it looks silver/blue, in other very teal. at some angles I see some lavender/purple in some of the pearls. under an Ott-Lite I can see some variations from green to blue in different pearls.
even hubby likes it! always a plus!
i'm not much for taking pictures of my purchases......and in this case I think it would be impossible to catch the beauty of these. but I promise to try at some point.
again, this now 30-inch necklace [great length, btw] is way more gorgeous than Catherine's pictures.
and they are a very nice weight as well.
thank you, Catherine, if you're reading this!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see! I haven't seen a strand yet that didn't blow her photos out of the water-and she takes damn good photos! They just have such a personality in real life.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Yay :appl: :appl: :appl: I am so happy that you love your new pearls!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results