shape
carat
color
clarity

An OEC for me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I received over the weekend a wonderful gift from my MIL. A little OEC ring (I think it may be an OEC but I`m by far not an expert) that I will have appraised soon. This was her friend`s mother`s e-ring that he gave to her as he had nobody to hand it down to. She gave it to me because she knows I love diamonds and she doesn`t want to see it sit in a box forever and she has no use for it. Imagine!
6.gif
9.gif

Here it is - I have no idea what size, clarity, color (although it does have quite a bit of warmth to it compared to my G princess) or anything else about it (yet). I`m also looking around to having it reset (RHR) so any suggestions would be appreciated.
2.gif

I`ll also post a few pictures in the Fire thread.

Cachette

IMG_1845.JPG

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1847.JPG

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1850.JPG

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

ftb.JPG

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1626.JPG

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
small table...

IMG_1651.JPG

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
high crown...

IMG_1816.JPG

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh, you are SO lucky. I''m incredibly jealous. . .why don''t I have fun relatives like that? lol

Very pretty & looks great on your hand.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

ftbb.JPG

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

fttb.JPG

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I am thrilled to pieces for having been given this lovely gem! It`s so full of life and personality. It`s not perfect but I`m in love.
Here`s a sneak peek on how much fire this small OEC has.
1.gif
Again, the other fire pictures I`ll post later on the fire thread.

Thanks for looking!

Cachette

IMG_1758.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely stone--and a fireball! I can''t wait to hear what the stats are. When are you having it appraised?
36.gif
Yay for your new piece!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks MC! You`re so kind.
1.gif

Thanks Coatimundi! I will probably send it out early next week. There are no appraisers around here so my jeweller will send it out to Toronto. Will take a week or so to get it back.
8.gif

Cachette

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a lovely treasure! Hmmm, do you have a diamond pendant? I think that would look lovely in a martini or 4 corners pendant.

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
It is lovely! Must have been the height of modern style when it was first purchased. I love the way it sits on your finger - it''s like it was custom made for you! Love the fire, too
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty ring, gorgeous stone! You are very lucky to receive such a wonderful gift!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how beautiful! I have no real thought on the setting but it might look nice in something antique looking.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I ADORE old stones! Congrats!
36.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty stone. I''d write a really nice thank you letter to that guy! How sweet of him to do that. What about making it into a lovely necklace instead of a ring? I think that size would be great around your neck on a delicate plat chain.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I second steph''s idea of a pendant. It''s such a firecracker!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results