shape
carat
color
clarity

An Ebay ring I could never forget

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
This ring was posted about a year ago in the Ebay thread. It was on my watchlist forever but I never pulled the trigger. Of course it was gone some day. I could never forget it. So if you come across a similar one for a reasonable budget one day, please please tell me! :)

Attachments

• 4033095C-0465-4602-9DAB-5230B02AA9AB.png
    4033095C-0465-4602-9DAB-5230B02AA9AB.png
    192 KB · Views: 17

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a stepped setting or staircase setting. How big are you aiming for the center diamond to be? What’s your budget? What ring size? Any other requirements? Like must be platinum etc.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
This is a stepped setting or staircase setting. How big are you aiming for the center diamond to be? What’s your budget? What ring size? Any other requirements? Like must be platinum etc.

I remember that one had a crw of around 1.2 and it was around 1,300 but not sure anymore. Rather good price it was. I specifically liked the marquise side stones and shape. My size is +/- 6.5. No hurry - just in case someone sees something similar :). I also remember yours! One of the first ones I saw on PS! A beauty- like all of your pieces!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember that one had a crw of around 1.2 and it was around 1,300 but not sure anymore. Rather good price it was. I specifically liked the marquise side stones and shape. My size is +/- 6.5. No hurry - just in case someone sees something similar :). I also remember yours! One of the first ones I saw on PS! A beauty- like all of your pieces!

Aw thank you so much! I will keep a look out for you!

I’m actually selling that ring since I don’t seem to wear it much since I can’t easily wear a band with it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep it - you’ll miss it!

No, once I’ve made up my mind, that’s it! Of course if she doesn’t sell I will hang on to her but I could use the extra slot in my jewelry box ;-)

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
No, once I’ve made up my mind, that’s it! Of course if she doesn’t sell I will hang on to her but I could use the extra slot in my jewelry box ;-)

That‘s a good plan! Do you list it somewhere?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That‘s a good plan! Do you list it somewhere?

So listed it on Loupetroop, admittedly I have listed and pulled it a few times but now I’m really sure. It’s a great ring but I just have my regulars you know?

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
So listed it on Loupetroop, admittedly I have listed and pulled it a few times but now I’m really sure. It’s a great ring but I just have my regulars you know?

Do you have a link? It‘s good to have clear lines :)

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
This ring was posted about a year ago in the Ebay thread. It was on my watchlist forever but I never pulled the trigger. Of course it was gone some day. I could never forget it. So if you come across a similar one for a reasonable budget one day, please please tell me! :)

It’s beautiful, I have one that’s gone but never forgotten. Yada is amazing at finding ones similar

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a link? It‘s good to have clear lines :)

I don’t think I can link it here by PS rules but if you search Art Deco transitional on LT it should come up ;-)

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful! I’ll check my Etsy favorites list, it looks similar to some I’ve been dreaming about lol

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, found It! But Europe based...

Oh rats, yes I only ship to the U.S with jewelry because international shipping makes me nervous. I did send a piece to Singapore one time and I was totally stressed out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results