shape
carat
color
clarity

An awesome website!!! Hungrygirl.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to share this incredible website I found called Hungry Girl. She uses a lot of low cal and low fat substitutes in her recipes.
Here is her site:
Link

Enjoy!!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this website. I visit it often. Thank you for posting it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a great website. I like this one too. It has a lot of restaurant information.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2009 8:41:14 PM
Author: marcyc
It is a great website. I like this one too. It has a lot of restaurant information.
SWEET marcyc!!!!! Thank you SO much for sharing!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome.
1.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2009 4:15:13 PM
Author:princessplease
I wanted to share this incredible website I found called Hungry Girl. She uses a lot of low cal and low fat substitutes in her recipes.
Here is her site:
Link

Enjoy!!!!
thanks so much
great site!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2009 8:41:14 PM
Author: marcyc
I travel a lot for work and as a result, eat out a lot. I really got myself back on track about a month ago and basically refuse to leave the hotel to go eat until I have consulted this website to see what I can go eat without really blowing it up. It''s a great resource and the most inclusive of restaurant nutritional data that I''ve found.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results