carat
color
clarity

Amethyst Spider Ring

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1473557444|4075010 said:
I'm so excited to see your future projects!!! I really want to just write this guy and say "make me something amazing!" but I doubt he would appreciate that since I have zero direction. His stuff is "darker" than my personal style, but I want something from him so much! Yours looks so incredible!
I get the feeling if you say "less dark, go for it" he would run wild in a good way and love every second.

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here are the earrings thus far!

icm_fullxfull_62.jpg

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!
I never had time to finish those sketches but these turned out great!
:love:

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you and thank you for all of your help!

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My earrings are finally here!
spider_earrings_2.jpg

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Perfect!

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gloria27|1485294042|4119217 said:
I think so too! I need to get a picture wearing the brooch with the earrings!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For some reason your quest for a spider ring came to mind today, and I decided to see whether it had ever been made.

I LOVE YOUR BROOCH! And now, the matching earrings too! I'm so glad you were able to get them executed so beautifully. Wear them in good health!

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1485368577|4119669 said:
For some reason your quest for a spider ring came to mind today, and I decided to see whether it had ever been made.

I LOVE YOUR BROOCH! And now, the matching earrings too! I'm so glad you were able to get them executed so beautifully. Wear them in good health!
Well thank you! Now I am pondering a necklace.

meladori

Rough_Rock
Vesper, that looks gorgeous! I love your style and aesthetic. I personally love other jewelry designers like Bloodmilk as well and it definitely speaks to my sense of style.

I'm thinking of working with MySacrum as well to set a stone ... what do you recommend in terms of shipping a stone to him? Do I need to get it insured?

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
meladori|1485964372|4122859 said:
Vesper, that looks gorgeous! I love your style and aesthetic. I personally love other jewelry designers like Bloodmilk as well and it definitely speaks to my sense of style.

I'm thinking of working with MySacrum as well to set a stone ... what do you recommend in terms of shipping a stone to him? Do I need to get it insured?
I cannot recommend MySacrum more. He is really easy to work with. His work is slow, but he charges almost nothing so I can't complain. I did not get my stones insured because they did not cost much and it did not seem worth it. I sent them to him using normal US mail.

What are you thinking of having made?

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
meladori|1485968548|4122883 said:
that's ok, I'm not planning on anything made in a hurry. I recently bought a color shifting garnet that I want to put in a setting. I don't think it's big enough to be a solitaire but it's unique so I wanted something special. unfortunately I'm on a budget though... maybe something like this --

https://www.etsy.com/listing/400124389/mysacrum-goat-ring-engagement?ref=hp_rv
Have you thought about having a floral looking cluster with the garnet in the center and then the sheep on the sides? With the sheep it could have a really cool Tudor feeling.

I think he charged me $175 for the brooch and $200 for the earrings. The price quote of was given for DK was $1,200.
cluster_2.jpg

meladori

Rough_Rock
I really like that cluster ring as well! except I'm not sure what melee stones will go around it. the stone is also pink/purple (not sure entirely since the stone isn't here yet) so I'm not sure if it will be strange with the goat heads, but I like the juxtaposition.

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don't think a pink/purple would look "strange" with the goats. It is a goat ring after all so the stone color is not what is going to push it over the edge. Granted, I also like things that a morbid and girly. Depending on the color of the stone amethyst or Moonstone could look good.

meladori

Rough_Rock
you're definitely my style twin, Vesper! I like labradorite and moonstone (but don't see a lot of them here on these boards?) and have only been getting into rhodolite garnet, ruby and red spinel.

Vesper

Shiny_Rock
Premium

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
What awesome results! Your brooch and earrings are gorgeous! And what an amazing initial drawing/design from Gloria :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results