shape
carat
color
clarity

American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if we are behind you here in the UK, but I have just picked myself up off the floor after watching the Dallas auditions! Not kidding, I was howling laughing at the final audition.

If you can bear it, watch to the very end and see Paula dancing... Apart from reminding me how I used to dance in the 80''s, its the funniest thing I have seen in ages!

It would be an ideal Eurovision Song Contest entry too!
9.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAP3ZdXeWAk

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
ohno.gif
OMG, that is toooo funny! I never got into the show, but that was lol funny
lol.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2008 10:56:34 AM
Author:Maisie
I don''t know if we are behind you here in the UK, but I have just picked myself up off the floor after watching the Dallas auditions! Not kidding, I was howling laughing at the final audition.

If you can bear it, watch to the very end and see Paula dancing... Apart from reminding me how I used to dance in the 80''s, its the funniest thing I have seen in ages!

It would be an ideal Eurovision Song Contest entry too!
9.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAP3ZdXeWAk
Maisie, I have been debating whether to watch it, but you have convinced me to give it a whirl!
face20.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t need to watch it, I saw it the first time around on TV. Hysterical. And yes, Paula dancing at the end was the icing on the cake.
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
How far behind are we if I just saw that episode? Isn''t there usually an American Idol thread going.... or is it over already?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you enjoyed it as much as me Skippy!!
9.gif

Its definitely worth a watch Lorelei! It kept me amused on what would otherwise be a very boring Saturday.... Mind you, I have been browsing for a new wedding band too....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2008 12:30:03 PM
Author: Maisie
How far behind are we if I just saw that episode? Isn''t there usually an American Idol thread going.... or is it over already?
deco started one, it''s on the second page. But that''s ok, this was worthy of its own thread.
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m blind as a bat! I looked for a thread but must have missed it!!
10.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2008 12:49:59 PM
I'm blind as a bat! I looked for a thread but must have missed it!!
10.gif
No you aren't; topics tend to move rather quickly and I miss them too.

I did think your link was funny. heeehee
9.gif

BTW: I love that pic of James; he is soooo cute!
30.gif
Is he in a basket?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol yes he was! He made himself a little bed in the laundry basket! He is so cute!!

The paediatrician (sp?) came to assess him in nursery the other day. He is pretty sure - from seeing him round other people - that he perhaps isn''t autistic. He said that he may have mild Aspergers syndrome but won''t be sure until James is much older.

jameswbasket2111.jpg

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie he is a cute little bugger!

American Idol was on here Wednesday at 8pm. FYI!

36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for that Ang.... we are only a day behind you as it was aired yesterday and repeated today
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, I love that picture of James!!! How fun; little ones have the best imaginations!
emidea.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2008 12:32:21 PM
I''m glad you enjoyed it as much as me Skippy!!
9.gif

Its definitely worth a watch Lorelei! It kept me amused on what would otherwise be a very boring Saturday.... Mind you, I have been browsing for a new wedding band too....
You have definitely convinced me Maiz, I too was howling at that video!! How is the wedding band search going?
emangel.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, thanks for pointing the way here, Ellen. Now I am in on the joke and know what you, Lorelei and Maisie have been singing to each other throughout the other Pricescope threads!!!

PS-As someone who has seen the Eurovision Song Contest show (albeit decades ago), I would have to say that that would give Renaldo Lapuz a run for his money!

Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Duplicate post. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results