shape
carat
color
clarity

Amazing promise/future engagement ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It''s such a gorgeous sapphire ring and it''s in my favorite classic setting!! I can totally see why you would want this as your engagement stone!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a spectacular sapphire! Congratulations!
36.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Dont worry about it WorkingHard!!! Its all good!
26.gif

Thanks again everybody for sharing in my excitement with me!!!
face1.gif
Having jewelry is fun, but I think that sharing it with people like you guys makes it more special because you all get as excited about it as I do!!!! Sometimes even more
emwink.gif
But I really have loved showing you guys a small portion of the huge blessing I have!!!! Thanks for accepting it!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous and perfect promise ring!! I never knew anybody who followed the promise ring tradition before I came to Pricescope, but I have to say that the gemstones are my favorites of the ones we''ve seen here... so unique and individual!

Congratulations to you and your BF... enjoy your sparkly new toy!
36.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so I managed to take some outside pics, but theyre so blurry!!! if anyone has tips on how to take great pics, PLZ LET ME KNOW!!! So I can take better ones when it gets sunny!!! But here is the 1st one...

attemptnaturepic11.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

attemptnaturepic22.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
the second one (the one right above this one...) is totally my fav! even though its blurry, it still looks really cool!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
31.gif
18.gif

attemptnaturepic33.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the color. As for close ups -- did you use the flower icon on your camera? That''s the setting for close ups.

HTH

it looks to me like just too much shaking. maybe take a chair outside and prop the camera up on the back of it. Or something else, if you don't have a tripod, that you can use to brace your arm, fingers and camera while taking the pictures.

Also, while in macro mode, or anymode actually, you can half press the button down. That will give it time to bring the image into focus, and then press it all the way. Hence the need for something to brace it, as it is hard to bring it into focus and not shake and then snap the image and not shake while the image is being captured.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I will try that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results