shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I Just Crazy???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
This is probably a silly question, but it has been bothering me for months now, so please let me know what you think...

My e-ring seems to very, very, very slightly catch on clothing with loose fabric, meaning like a sweater which strings can easily be pulled out of. The catching is so slight that I rarely notice, but I do notice often that under a prong or two, there is a small string. Some come right out, others require me getting my tweezers and pulling a couple times until it hopefully comes out (who knows, maybe it is just breaking and leaving a part under the prong???).

So essentially my silly question is, Is this normal?? Or is this something I should get a jeweler to look at? I did bring it a goldsmith a while back with a concern about the prongs, and he looked under a loupe and said there was nothing wrong. So like I said, maybe I''m just loosing it
2.gif

Thanks!!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
my old ring did that all the time---no problems that i know of

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results