shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I imagining things? LOGR baguette setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
I just noticed that LOGR has a new picture for the 8x6 oval baguette setting. The diamonds look to be half the size of the image that was posted before, but they''re still listed as the same weight, .22 ct. To me they look like the same baguettes that are used for the princess setting at .11 ct.

Sooooooo savy PSers. Is this all in my head?

logrbag11.JPG

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I assume the gauge of the prongs is unchanged. In the old pic the prong diameter goes 3 1/2 times into the length of the baguette. In the new pic the prong diameter goes in to the baguette length only 2 1/2 times.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I must agree the new photo is different. I have this setting from a while ago and it looks exactly like the old picture.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Agreed. The baguettes don''t seem to have the nice tapered proportions of the old one; the old one fits really well with an oval. It does seem like the princess setting.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure you''re not imagining things unless this is some sort of communal hallucination
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results