shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I crazy? An I1 for my matching stud?? Help please...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Am I crazy? An I1 for my matching stud?? Help please..

Indeed it is. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks|1397263403|3652125 said:
I am SO glad you made this choice! I hated to be the Debbie Downer to your party but I felt that you really should keep your original stone in a pendant. It deserves to be on its own! You just seemed so excited about the prospect and I pooh-poohed your talk about an ering reset so I decided to keep quiet and see what happened.

You made the best choice! :appl: :appl: I am so happy for you!!!

You've made a great decision about diamond studs - I think you will be very happy and upgrading will be no problem should you ever want to.

MGR, I hope you're proud of me. It took me a long time to figure out what I was feeling and why, but I think I got there. (It's funny. There are some people that know what you're thinking and why before you even know it yourself.) I'm learning.

I'm at peace with this decision. And as hard as it is to let it go, I think I am making the right decision. And if I change my mind in the future, she might still be there...

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm late to the post but I think you made a good decision, your stone would be amazing in a pendant, a bracelet or some sort of ring perhaps a halo or a three stone or something else that is more fitting with the sentimental attachment you have to it. Can't wait to see your new studs :D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:appl: {{{{hugs}}}}

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1397264403|3652134 said:
MissGotRocks|1397263403|3652125 said:
I am SO glad you made this choice! I hated to be the Debbie Downer to your party but I felt that you really should keep your original stone in a pendant. It deserves to be on its own! You just seemed so excited about the prospect and I pooh-poohed your talk about an ering reset so I decided to keep quiet and see what happened.

You made the best choice! :appl: :appl: I am so happy for you!!!

You've made a great decision about diamond studs - I think you will be very happy and upgrading will be no problem should you ever want to.

MGR, I hope you're proud of me. It took me a long time to figure out what I was feeling and why, but I think I got there. (It's funny. There are some people that know what you're thinking and why before you even know it yourself.) I'm learning.

I'm at peace with this decision. And as hard as it is to let it go, I think I am making the right decision. And if I change my mind in the future, she might still be there...

I am VERY proud of you! It is sometimes so hard to make the choice that doesn't give us instant gratification! However, good old common sense won out in this debate and I am here to say congratulations! Your original stone stays intact and you get beautiful, matched earrings. I know you were shooting for a bit bigger but I think you will be pleased with these and the next upgrade (should you want to do that) won't sting the wallet near as badly!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results