shape
carat
color
clarity

Alright, so I''''m new and wondering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parothed28

Rough_Rock
So here''s the thing, I''m planning to propose in the not too distant future and I figured I''d better acquire a ring to help the process. I had picked out a really nice green number with a big ruby red emerald cut rock on it, and what was best, you could eat it when you got hungry. I showed it to a female friend of mine and she discouraged my idea. So I decided to educate myself in the world of diamonds. Now I''m borderline obsessed, my highschool office workers like to laugh at my endless comparisons. Here''s the lowdown on what I''m looking at now and was wondering if you had any advice or initial concerns...

Round Brill.
.65 ct/F/SI2

Flour: None

Total Depth: 60.5
Table Width: 58%
Crown 14 %
Pav Depth: 43%
Medium, Faceted

Polish Good to Very Good
Symmetry Very Good

Price: 1,235

From best I can tell everything seems to be on the up and up. I''m looking to buy from Diamondsafe.com and they do have a 30 day return policy. My girlfriend doesn''t wear jewelry so I don''t want to get some monstrosity that could substitute as a down payment on a house some day so I thought this was a fairly good size for her. I was looking for .60 - .70 cts for between $1,000-2,000. Also, I''m trying to decide if I just want a basic solitaire setting or if I wanted to fancy it up some with the trellis setting. Any opinions out there in diamond land?? Thanks a lot for first of all reading this rambling post and secondly for helping. The info I''ve found and read here has been very helpful and you all seem like nice people.
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results