shape
carat
color
clarity

Alright - Just to make sure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Did anyone else get engaged in the past 10-14 days other than Jennyt, B-Girl, and Lovey? I don''t want to miss anyone''s news!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Well, there was this other chica by the name of Blue....I think she falls into that category
2.gif
2.gif

I mean, I''m 3,000 miles away and I can see the sparkle from here!!
10.gif
10.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Haha, true. I just wanted to make sure no one was lost in the stampede. Are you sure you didn''t fall and are just keeping it from us?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh BC, if only that were true!!

But the BF and I did have a good talk on Saturday about how I''ve felt lately that we''ve been almost moving backwards since these un-met deadlines, etc, and that I really wanted to clarify what we were takling about in terms of girl-soon vs. boy-soon. Sometimes they just DO NOT GET IT. But you girls will be the first to know--I mean, I may post here before I call friends, I feel like all of the LIW are so intimately involved and understand SO MUCH. I hope within a couple months? Or sooner? He has a sealed envelope with "A" (my initial) on it in his sock drawer (he knows I''ve seen it) but I have no idea what''s in there--I suspect something related to V-day or maybe a trip/vacay....but I don''t really think e-ring related...although all of the pictures of rings and biz cards from B&Ms we''ve collected have moved up from said drawer to their very own folder on his desk
2.gif
LOL

But no, Sadly no
2.gif

SO excited for you!!! Are you staring at your hand nonstop??

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Unmet deadlines are just nerve-wracking. I completely agree that they just don''t get it sometimes. However, that is a promising little thing, him moving the folder to the desk. The good thing about your patient way, versus my method of grabbing him around the neck and shaking, is that you will more likely be truly surprised, and I have to say, it seems better that way (the more surprise I mean) if you can stand it.

As for the envelope in the drawer...hmmm...probably not a ring if it''s flat. Maybe airline tix to somewhere cool? That would be nifty. BF and I are not doing v-day gifts this year, so I''ll live vicariously through you! Have you posted anywhere about life post-move? How is that going? How are your parents and you getting along?

I am, in fact, staring at the hand all day. Actually, and this is really sad so brace yourself...the light in the elevator is one of the best lights I''ve found for enhancing the glittery-ness of it...so I''ve taken a few extraneous trips. I''ve also tried it on as a toe ring - spectacular
2.gif
, taken a pic of it in BF''s mouth, and done other odd things. I should start a new thread called "Confessions".

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ok, the travels of your ring are hilarious--it''s like the gnome in Amelie!!!! And that''s what I''ve heard about elevators--que sparklie!!

It''s a thin envelope--like one of those cash/check-enclosure types you''d get from your grandma, so I''m thinking more just information about something--where we''re going/how, something.

I may *sound* patient now, but it''s more out of deflation--when I first joined the LIW I was WAY more of the grabbing him around the neck ilk....and I''m sure he feels that way about it. It''s just that with the move and everything that the daily whenwhenwhen-harrassment has mellowed a bit
2.gif

I put a little on the moving thread....I got a bad cold almost immediately. Getting along well with the rents--the four of us (including bf) hang out a LOT and have a good time--but I''m just really stressed about being so unsettled. Most of my stuff will have to remain in boxes and it''s nerve-wracking....another reason for touching base w/ the boy b/c the sooner we/re engaged, the sooner I may move in with him.....don''t want to do it pre-e again.

Snowbird is gorgeous!!! Love that whole area. See, other gals will have the engagement couch, and you will have the engagement time-share!!
2.gif
2.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Or maaaaaaaaybe it''s information on a ring? Ah, nevermind, I don''t want to get you worked up unnecessarily. I can definitely see why you''d be stressed out to be in limbo - it''s great that you four are getting along so well, but on the other hand, fish and houseguests go bad after three days. :razz: Obviously I don''t know his end, but I bet it''s not too far off, probably even girl-soon. You''ve made a huge commitment on your part by moving, and from what you''ve said about him, he wouldn''t take that for granted. I hope you''re one of the very next to go, so that you can relax and get settled into your new digs properly.

Snowbird is gorgeous, but I grew up in eastern BC in the rockies, so I''m spoiled.

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/7/2005 3:28:16 PM
Author: blueroses
Oh BC, if only that were true!!

But the BF and I did have a good talk on Saturday about how I''ve felt lately that we''ve been almost moving backwards since these un-met deadlines, etc, and that I really wanted to clarify what we were takling about in terms of girl-soon vs. boy-soon. Sometimes they just DO NOT GET IT. But you girls will be the first to know--I mean, I may post here before I call friends, I feel like all of the LIW are so intimately involved and understand SO MUCH. I hope within a couple months? Or sooner? He has a sealed envelope with ''A'' (my initial) on it in his sock drawer (he knows I''ve seen it) but I have no idea what''s in there--I suspect something related to V-day or maybe a trip/vacay....but I don''t really think e-ring related...although all of the pictures of rings and biz cards from B&Ms we''ve collected have moved up from said drawer to their very own folder on his desk
2.gif
LOL

But no, Sadly no
2.gif

SO excited for you!!! Are you staring at your hand nonstop??
C''MON steam that sucker open already!!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
11.gif
11.gif
Blingqueen, I will refrain for a few days....but if I don''t have some idea of what''s in there by v-day I will be sorely tempted!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Where is it I heard if you put it in the freezer it will come apart easily and still reseal as if nothing happened
31.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
11.gif
11.gif
AAHH Don''t tell me that!!!

(
12.gif
12.gif
)

I''ll see if I can stand the wait. Watch it be nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results