shape
carat
color
clarity

Almost lost HOF pendant!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I was changing my clothes at the doctor's office, when I looked to see my chain hanging straight down--with no pendant! The loop on my catch is too big for the pendant to fall off, so the chain, itself, had broken. The pendant wasn't on the floor. There was no way I was leaving that room without my pendant. I finally spotted it on a small tab on my handbag...a very unlikely place! I have had the chain replaced with a heavier one. This chain is adjustable. I think I love it. I can wear the pendant high up on my neck or lower, depending on my oufits. If anyone is interested, I can add to, or start a thread to show you the chain. Huge sigh of relief to have that baby back around my neck
28.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would love to see your chain! Please post a pic!

That was a near miss though...I wouldn''t have left without it either!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness you found it Marian! What a scare that was. I would love to see your new heavier chain and of course you can include new shots of that gorgeous pendant too!!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I''ll get on it
2.gif
I may start another thread!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad to hear you found your pendant. That would freak me out!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you found it! What a scare!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Phew! So glad you found your pendant! I would like to see your new adjustable chain too.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 2:27:48 AM
Author: snlee
Phew! So glad you found your pendant! I would like to see your new adjustable chain too.
I started another thread, so you will be able to see pics of it
1.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
OH MY, that is my worst nightmare
23.gif
! Thank goodness you found your pendant Marian. And thanks for starting a thread on your new chain. I''m looking for a chain to wear my VC heart and am having a hard time choosing one.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
I had that happen as well - in a dress store. I got halfway down the mall and realized my chain was hanging straight down, and my diamond was gone. I almost had a heart attack running back to the dressing room. It was not there, but as I walked toward the cash register to ask them (yes, I know, dumb idea - did I really think they would return it even if they did find it!) and I saw a little sparkle on the floor in front of the counter. Phew! I would have been so sad to lose it. My ex bought if for me in Australia and it had a lot of sentimental value.

Glad you perservered and found it. I went and checked out your new chain as well - very cool idea. I will look into that myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results