shape
carat
color
clarity

All your mahenge spinels made me want one...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
so I found one! From odysseygems. It is a heart shape (I know many of you are going BLA!!! But I like em with pink stones!!) Has a feather inclusion in it, but I dont mind it too much. The stone is 1.1ct. Will post pics as soon as I get it!!!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohh... I can''t wait to see it RockHugger! Yay!! More Mahenges!!
36.gif

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
With your good eye for gemstones & ability to find great deals on ebay, I have no doubt your Mahenge will be lovely! Look forward to lots of pics.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Huggyrock..goin'' get a spinel..dang peer pressure, ya know..got me to start smoking cigarettes now has me looking for luc yen blue spinels..curses

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I know! Mamma told me not to give into peer pressure...but I couldnt resist.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Haha, peer pressure led me to buy my tsavorite, Mali garnet, lavender spinel, faceted opal, etc......

Can we see a vendor pic?

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just got an e-mail from tan...it has a chip in it :(. So I am canceling my bid and going to keep looking... *cry*

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/10/2010 5:09:33 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
RH,
This one is slightly smaller than the one that had a chip, but it''s totally clean, no window, and very inexpensive. I like the color on it too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/0-85ct-Distinction-Finest-Heart-Natural-Hot-Pink-Spinel_W0QQitemZ250566633702QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a56ef68e6
You know what one it was? I like that one too and was contemplating what one to get and chose the other because I have bought with that seller before. I like the price as well!!

Have you used the seller? Do they make synthetics in that color? (dont know much about spinel other then I have a couple synthetic blues).

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I think VVS1Gem is also Tan, if I''m not mistaken?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/10/2010 5:21:46 PM
Author: jstarfireb
I think VVS1Gem is also Tan, if I'm not mistaken?

Yes, that's one of Tan's three stores, so RH, don't worry.

Yes, they do make synthetics that color, to answer your other question. It's up to you whether to get an AIGS. So far all of my gems have checked out as natural from Tan, and I think I have four AIGS memos from Tan. I trust him, but I like to verify. It gives me peace of mind.

Certain gems from Tan I don't send through AIGS, like blue spinels (they don't make dark blue grey synthetics), and chrysoberyl, garnets. However, pink spinels, and sapphires I do sent through AIGS.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see someone bought the stone, hmmmm? Wonder who that could be?????

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
wasnt me....*glares around the forum for my stone theif*. I was making sure my bid was cancled and everything was set with tan before I bid again.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I''d like to point another one out to you, but um . . .

I''m bummed because I wanted to see pics of that little heart. I was hoping it was you that bought it.
8.gif
39.gif

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
that color is strong..*blink*..*blink*

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
/sigh I wanted to show you pics of it
emcry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results