shape
carat
color
clarity

All you Singapore guys

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swingdoctor

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,
I''m writing from Melbourne but will be in Singapore soon. I should have a stone that I would like to get set in Singapore. Plan to "do the deed" while my GF and I are in Bintan for a holiday. I was interested in reading your posts about buying diamonds in Singapore. In the posts you make repeated references to people who set stones. I would like a setting with a single row of small diamonds going round the band. Could you help me out by giving me the names of some places in Singapore, preferably one that is open on Sunday. Thanks guys.

solarcell

Rough_Rock
There is quite a number of places where you can set a stone. Most visited place is in lucky plaza, it had quite a number of jewellers thats do such services. You can search the forum by keyword "Singapore" and there are many threads that had exact addresses of jeweller. I know in lucky plaza level 3 ''Leipo'', level B1 ''sancy jewellery'' that does set stone service.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results