shape
carat
color
clarity

All good girls have halos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2006 10:41:53 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I can''t wait for the sevens/kaleigh get together either. I''m looking forward to the pics of nanny''s ring and your new pendant. anything else you''ve got up your sleave??
Oh I can''t wait to show you guys my halo pendant and Nanny''s ring. I recieved it just after she died, it''s gorgeous. I can''t say enough about Bill Pearlman. She would have loved this ring. It''s too big for Ashley right now so I am wearing it on a new diamond chain. Kind of like DBTY, but the diamonds are all really close together, love it. I wear her wedding band and the eternity band on this new chain. Diamondfan was wearing one and I loved it and asked her where she got it. Luckily the jeweler had one for me, it''s fabulous. So that''s the only new thing up my sleave. After the dust settles Nan will come for a visit. It''s been too long since I''ve seen her. Hopefully she''ll bring Angello and we can post a lot of pics of him as well. He talks to me on the phone and is such the charmer. I love how he says, Hi Lisa!! Sooo cute.
12.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
emsmilep.gif

OMG!
36.gif

Your new pendant is absolutely breath~taking!!!
18.gif

30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif

MMMmmm, I am just luv''in the new FROSTING!!!

I will try to patiently wait for those neck
emphoto.gif
''s!!!

Congrats on a gorgeous new glistening piece of sweetnes!!!

I know "you" will have a great day!
35.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
thud, kerthunk. That was the sound of Shay 37 falling out of her computer chair. I''m okay.

Oh, my goodness. I LOVE your pendant, Lisa. It''s simply stunning. I drolled over the pics of yours and Al''s together. WF should post that on their website. Congrats, honey. It''s simply to die for. I can''t wait for neck shots (and from every other possible angle too)

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 3:46:59 PM
Author: Shay37
thud, kerthunk. That was the sound of Shay 37 falling out of her computer chair. I''m okay.

Oh, my goodness. I LOVE your pendant, Lisa. It''s simply stunning. I drolled over the pics of yours and Al''s together. WF should post that on their website. Congrats, honey. It''s simply to die for. I can''t wait for neck shots (and from every other possible angle too)

shay
hehe, that was funny. I am hoping to meet Nan next week, so lots of pics will be taken. I am loving this pendant, so glad you like it Shay. Mrs DJ, thanks, it''s awesome. Another shout out to Al, you rock!!!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait for the sevens/kaleigh get together either. I''m looking forward to the pics of nanny''s ring and your new pendant. anything else you''ve got up your sleave??

If I am really good can I come too for a bit?!
emotion-19.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 12:36:16 AM
Author: diamondfan

emotion-19.gif
Of course but we are meeting half way. Nan lives about 2 hours from me and often we will pick a spot half way, have lunch etc.. If you''re up for a road trip, it will be about an hour each way. The way I drive, should be less.
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you a speed demon??? Sounds like it could be a plan...

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 9:09:41 PM
Author: kaleigh
hehe, that was funny. I am hoping to meet Nan next week, so lots of pics will be taken. I am loving this pendant, so glad you like it Shay. Mrs DJ, thanks, it''s awesome. Another shout out to Al, you rock!!!
9.gif

Thanks, K. It''s really my pleasure, and I''m hoping you''re enjoying yours as much as I enjoy mine.

YAY - can''t wait to see pics!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock

emotion-19.gif

Yes Diamonfan, you should go too so Nan can get some good pics of your sparklies too!

Scintillating...

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! It looks fantastic! (but I''m not biased in favor of that style or anything!
2.gif
)

I can''t wait to see pictures of it and your Nanny''s ring!
10.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 7:20:19 PM
Author: fatafelice
Wow! It looks fantastic! (but I''m not biased in favor of that style or anything!
2.gif
)

I can''t wait to see pictures of it and your Nanny''s ring!
10.gif
Hehe, I know, I saw your''s and love it!! Pics soon I hope!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 1:35:22 PM
Author: Scintillating

emotion-19.gif

Yes Diamonfan, you should go too so Nan can get some good pics of your sparklies too!

Scintillating...

I am hoping to cause I would love to meet Nan, who has inspired me with her courage and strength...plus I want to see the woman with those amazing genes...have you ever seen such a good looking group of kids?!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Aye! It is so beautiful Lisa!!! I love it esp the shot with alj''s pendant too. That one was the best. Man, now I REALLY want one!!! Saving that pic for my future project....

Sunnygal

Rough_Rock
I want one too...I want one too...."whine"

What a beautiful pendant!! I have ''pendant envy''!!!
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 3:06:19 AM
Author: Milly
Aye! It is so beautiful Lisa!!! I love it esp the shot with alj''s pendant too. That one was the best. Man, now I REALLY want one!!! Saving that pic for my future project....
I know that pic is my fav too Milly!! You should get one too!! Thanks sunnygal, so glad you like it!!
1.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Any updates as to when we might see some neckshots?

I definitely want one like it in the future, but gotta save for that 2.33 first, ya know? Priorities, priorities. Heehee.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Author: Kaleigh

shay
9.gif
Ok, it''s next week......WHERE ARE THE PICTURES, MISSY??!!

Seriously - DYING to see this thing!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 1:46:26 PM
Author: aljdewey

Author: Kaleigh

shay
9.gif
Ok, it''s next week......WHERE ARE THE PICTURES, MISSY??!!

Seriously - DYING to see this thing!
Hehe, it looks exactly like yours but in WG. Ok that was mean of me.
31.gif
Pics won''t be for a while. Nan is busy getting her daughter off to school, and I''m busy getting my kids off for the summer. So a couple more weeks. I promise. Life got in the way, yanno???
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Lisa don''t you know that pricescope is supposed to BE your life!!!
2.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Anybody notice what is now a STOCK setting on Whiteflash''s website - Linky

gi_WF-4063_m.jpg

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Scintillating...

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m dying to see this beauty too! The diamond is absolutely GORGEOUS!

jen

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Er...hello? Is there another thread with the neckshots or something? Kaleigh?? Where are those photos?! It''s been months!
38.gif

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
I love the halo pendants! Does anyone have a snowman halo (ie one w/ 3 halos on top of each other)? I''d love to see pics if anyone has one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results