shape
carat
color
clarity

Alishan Gothic I rings: glamour shots

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crowmama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 10:31:56 PM
Author: Çã†hër§
I checked out their site, but it seems to be under construction..bummer! I will keep checking though, as I would love to browse and see all of their goodies. Is the store in Montana the only one who sells Alishan settings? I am unable to pinpoint why I love your set/setting so much...it is simply the most beautiful piece of art I have ever seen. I would love to be able to try on a semi mount, ''just to see how it looks'' on my stubby fingers! haha! famous last words.
Their site seems to be always under construction... but there are distributors coast to cast. Email [email protected] (i.e., Mrs. Alishan Halebian), and you''ll get a response the same day on which distributor is close to you. Nice people, very helpful.

The B&M I worked with has a nice couple of galleries on their website (under the "bridal" and "designer" categories), so you can look at stuff on www.jewelryarthudson.com . I LOVE the spiders!!! I covet them and must have one....

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Amazing! I love all of the details on them. The square shape has always intrigued me and it looks absolutely perfect on you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results