shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW AJ''s James Meyer Garnet bezel ring..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out beautifully AJ
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WANT!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

It''s spectacular aj! It''s officially my favourite gemstone ring EVER!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
oh, and incase anyone is wondering - Jim sends out very lovely and secure packaging
9.gif
2.gif

DSC03449rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou BA!
35.gif

Aw, Thankyou Dandi, that''s very kind of you to say !

couldn''t resist, showing purple
3.gif

DSC03442rs.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man, I am SO jealous!!

I''m in the process of emailing Barry, Gene and Dan for stones at the moment, and seeing your beauty makes me want something even more now!

Oh, and I lurve the polish!!
9.gif

Diamond Explorer

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That is an amazing ring! Beautiful. The gold work is exquisite, and that gemstone is so vibrant.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 5:12:38 AM
Author: DandiAndi
Man, I am SO jealous!!

I''m in the process of emailing Barry, Gene and Dan for stones at the moment, and seeing your beauty makes me want something even more now!

Oh, and I lurve the polish!!
9.gif
ha ha, thanks Dandi - what type of stone are you after?
Honestly, I love my Dan and Barry gems alot, but there is just something special about this one
from Gene for me..

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 5:14:13 AM
Author: Diamond Explorer
That is an amazing ring! Beautiful. The gold work is exquisite, and that gemstone is so vibrant.
Hi jonathan, and thankyou - nice to see you over in SMTR
35.gif

Diamond Explorer

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/16/2009 5:15:47 AM
Author: arjunajane

35.gif
Hi arjunajane,

You are most welcome. All the eye candy is amazing. The diamonds are so bright in some of these pictures I need my shades.
10.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 5:20:43 AM

Date: 4/16/2009 5:15:47 AM

35.gif
Hi arjunajane,

You are most welcome. All the eye candy is amazing. The diamonds are so bright in some of these pictures I need my shades.
10.gif
ha ha, yeah I hear ya - have you seen "the fire thread" ? It's great, but should some with some kinda warning!

I just wanted to post this to show how awesome Gene's faceting is - and anyone who is worried about bezel-ing a garnet like I was -
no need..this stone is just as much fun as before it was set
5.gif

ok, I'll stop now, I think I'm reaching the photo w***re level...?
3.gif

DSC03420.close.jpg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, I'm not really sure! I definitely want something about 10mm (for a pendant), preferably pink but will do pale blue, green or lavender if I can't get pink. I figured Tourmaline and Garnet were good bets because of the range of colours available. Cut wise, I think I am in love with Barry's rounds and supernovas! We'll see what we come up with!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh AJ what is it about your rings that I love so much!!! You have an eye for a great stone! Its stunning and so pretty to look at!!!
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 5:43:37 AM
Hehe, I''m not really sure! I definitely want something about 10mm (for a pendant), preferably pink but will do pale blue, green or lavender if I can''t get pink. I figured Tourmaline and Garnet were good bets because of the range of colours available. Cut wise, I think I am in love with Barry''s rounds and supernovas! We''ll see what we come up with!
36.gif
Wow, 10mm ! I would def. get a pink tourmaline or one of these garnets..I believe Gene still has rough
31.gif
I adore
the supernova - did you see my beryl ? - I should have that back set before too long
36.gif
It''s an awesome looking cut..

I''m not a big pink fan - but this garnet won me over. It shows red, purple, pink - all sorts..but most of the time it
looks a royal raspberry pink colour
30.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
that ring is TDF!!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 6:03:22 AM
Author: Maisie
Oh AJ what is it about your rings that I love so much!!! You have an eye for a great stone! Its stunning and so pretty to look at!!!
30.gif
aww thanks Maisie hon - you're too sweet. It's a mutual appreciation, trust me!

thanks Jcarly
5.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 4:59:51 AM
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WANT!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

It''s spectacular aj! It''s officially my favourite gemstone ring EVER!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

i''m with DandiAndi!

i love your rings, AJ - you have lovely taste in jewelry :)

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow. Wow. W
30.gif
W!!!!

AJ, let me tell you, it was one heckofa treat to wake up to THAT!!!!! i love it, the JM is perfect for that amazing stone! enjoy!!!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
ArjunaJane-

This ring is just amazing! The color of the garnet is stunning, the setting is impeccable, and it looks just perfect on your finger!

congrats on a superb ring! Wear it in great health!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Whitby, straight back at ya! Oh, and I''ve been meaning to tell you how supremely jealous
I am that you get to be an expat in the US - I would love to have a long term visit there..Did you move
originally for work, or just fun, if I may ask?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful Aj talk about finger coverage
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

So important question when are us Aussie gals going to do a GTG????? I wanna see all the pretties in person
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 7:14:59 AM
Author: rainydaze
wow. Wow. W
30.gif
W!!!!

AJ, let me tell you, it was one heckofa treat to wake up to THAT!!!!! i love it, the JM is perfect for that amazing stone! enjoy!!!!
Hi Rainy, I was just looking at your JM thread again - I adore yours! We should all meet up one day
for a JM playdate, lol..Even after studying pics for days, I had no idea how delicate this ring was going to be
in person - its amazing, I have no idea how he gets that milgrain and all the details so small and perfect!
I thought my ering was thin, but it looks positivey chunky next to this! Did you find the same..?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 7:26:30 AM
Author: beechezz
ArjunaJane-

This ring is just amazing! The color of the garnet is stunning, the setting is impeccable, and it looks just perfect on your finger!

congrats on a superb ring! Wear it in great health!
aww..thanks Beecheez, that was a very kind compliment. thankyou
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 7:30:41 AM
Author: Deelight
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

So important question when are us Aussie gals going to do a GTG????? I wanna see all the pretties in person
36.gif
Hi dee, how are you?
35.gif

I know right, I love it!

*sigh* I would love to have a gtg..but I really need to get a new job first..
7.gif

I do need to get to Melbs to visit a friend sometime this year, perhaps we could arrange something there..?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 2:39:32 AM
some flower ones..
The neighbors?
9.gif
2.gif

Well now, you just went and got yourself an absolutely outstanding ring missy!
30.gif
Seriously, sheer perfection in every way, all the way down to the size. I love everything about it. Bravo, well done!
36.gif

And I had to laugh when you said you matched your polish to the stone, I noticed that!
9.gif

Lastly, your pictures are phenominal, you really captured the beauty of this stone and setting! Feel free to post 2 or 20 more! And congrats my dear, wear it in good health.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 7:34:04 AM
Date: 4/16/2009 7:30:41 AM

Author: Deelight

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif

Hi dee, how are you?
35.gif

I know right, I love it!

*sigh* I would love to have a gtg..but I really need to get a new job first..
7.gif

I do need to get to Melbs to visit a friend sometime this year, perhaps we could arrange something there..?

I am good :), just buggered trying to get into a new schedule and all.

Melbourne would work for me, I have rellies there and that is where Miss Honey is - maybe the other Aussie gals might not be opposed to some travel - plus the jewellery stores are better :).

How''s the search going any luck so far?

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 7:30:03 AM
Thanks Whitby, straight back at ya! Oh, and I''ve been meaning to tell you how supremely jealous

I am that you get to be an expat in the US - I would love to have a long term visit there..Did you move

originally for work, or just fun, if I may ask?

hi AJ :)

i''ve been following my husband round now for 9 years - 3 in england and now 6 in the US. tim works in the financial sector, so we came to NY for business reasons - 3 year stay MAXIMUM! - and of course, 6 years later, here we still are! i do love it here tho, and we plan to stay longer yet; probably only coming back to australia to retire. unless of course i find my perfect ocean front acreage property in Maine...

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

seriously tho, i think if i''m not home in 5 years my friends wil stage an intervention and come and get me! (i will, however, resist!)

and lady - that ring is something else...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love garnets, love 2 tone, love hand made so obviously, I LOVE YOUR RING!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG! That turned out so beautifully!!! Just gorgeous!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS AJ, and great pics. Wear in good health!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning stone, ring and photos!!! Amazingly beautiful... the setting is just perfect for the stone and it looks fabulous on your hand!! Thanks for all the delicious photos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results