shape
carat
color
clarity

AIGS moving their office and equipment? TRUE?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi there I was being told by 2 ebay seller to obtain my lab report from GIT instead of AIGS. As they were told that AIGS could only certified the gem after two weeks cause AIGS is moving office and also their equipment. Is that true? I had sent a couple of emails to AIGS and there is still no response.. From my understanding, tere is a online authentication of report from AIGS but not GIT right?

morecarats

Shiny_Rock
I just received a call from AIGS an hour ago. They are up and running as usual. They''ve been in the same offices for years.

The truth is: some eBay sellers don''t want you to have their stones tested at AIGS (or perhaps tested at all). Buyer beware.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi morecarats! AIGS has replied my mail:)

"It''s true that we are moving our office, from JTC 6th floor to JTC 48th floor (the Take In room is staying in 6th floor, for a better service to our Customers).
Now things are almost done, we can generate report in few days, and soon go back to our normal service, that is 24h"

Thank you trusting in AIGS Gem Laboratory,

With best regards,

Dr. Laurent Massi
AIGS Gem Laboratory Director

I believe that they are still in operation and hence able to call you, its probably just a internal shuffle:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results