shape
carat
color
clarity

Ahem... I finally post pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2009 6:45:37 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain
Some rhodocrosite. This is Brazilian material, found in a very small pocket by Vale, a mining company. One of my dealers managed to buy part of the lot and tis was some of the nicest (the large jewellers and designers snapped up the best). There was plenty of larger cabs, but they were included, fractured or unevenly coloured. This one is around 1.5 cts, translucent and clean. It has 4 smaller marquise pals to keep it company.
30.gif
My current love.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2009 7:17:07 PM
Author: karee888
Date: 7/26/2009 6:27:22 PM

Author: Lady_Disdain

And a greenish-blue tourmaline from Dan Stair. 1.78 cts, 7.5mm. This was a Diamond Bistro find, from a fellow PS (who was astounded at how quickly I decided that this was the stone I wanted - but I just knew!)

omg, you''re on PS!! i had no idea! :)

do you like it? what are you going to do with it?

who knew....
2.gif

I actually like the reddish spess, too!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wow your collection is huge! Thank you for taking the time to photograph some of them for everyone to enjoy.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!
36.gif
Such a great collection!
Are you going to post pictures of the rest? (Please?)

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! I am so impressed with your amazing collection!
36.gif
36.gif

Please, please post more pictures!!
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favourite is definitely the rhodocrosite, for sure. How about a halo cabochon pendant? The Burmese ruby is also quite an eye catching stone with its vivid colouration. Thanks for showing part of your collection. I’m glad to finally see some.

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
WOW! You have quite a collection. The rhodocrosite and the princess-cut spinel are my favorites as well.
18.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great collection. You say that some of the colors you have aren''t "top colors" but I really like your color choices! TFS

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you guys for all the kind words - the pretties are feeling quite vain after all the compliments!

Harriet - I do seem to have a thing for glowing reds and pinks, don''t I?
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results